Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 03:52
Remember this re: VK

β€œPaint the picture. Disinformation exists and is necessary.”

So with VKs latest AI revelation, either:

1. VK is fibbing pretty hard.
2. Elon is directly tied to XRP and it’s going to be massive.

Either way, a lot of you will be wealthy.

And that wealth will be part of what saves humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 March, 10:41
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I still like the idea of notes with gold embedded inside, the amount being the face value of the currency.

I still cannot help worrying that:
A) a centralized crypto platform, is a great deal of power focused in one place and is a VERY dangerous way to carry on.

I like decentralized systems, with choice, much harder for evil to take over.

B) we go from paper that is not backed by gold, therefore worthless, to a thing that does not even exist in the hand, do we know if it is backed by gold - or anything else, we just have to take someone's word for it, just as we do with fiat.

Is that not exactly how we got into this shit show in the first place?

What is to prevent this situation reoccurring in 2 or 3 generations?

Also, crypto being digital, can be turned off at the flick of a switch, is this not exactly what the WEF/NWO are wanting?

Feel like I'm being forced into it - just like the NWO planned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
15 March, 08:36
I am so uneasy over all of this. Prayers!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 March, 08:41
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Yes, I know! But also always was told don’t invest anything you can’t lose! I’m not a big gambler, but did invest some! Can’t wait to help family and friends! and if so lucky many others!
Remember: No matter what Happens God Wins, therefore We win! ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 March, 10:20
In response Awake Now to her Publication
It is [their] world that is being systematically destroyed, and not the way [they] planned. For the rest of us The Best Is Yet To Come.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 March, 08:20
Last sentence is relevent.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 March, 10:48
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Only to those hiding money... the rest of us, its just more invasion of privacy...

Truly, I hate the crypto idea.

It smacks of the NWO - no choice, nothing that exists in reality, and it can be taken away at the click of a button.

Convenience is the hook that evil has used, over, and over, and over, to draw humanity into its net

I want a CHOICE... I am sick of being told what to do, and having a TINY group of folk controlling the show, because they control the money.

And lets face it, those maintaining, programming, and overseeing the crypto platforms, will be the bosses....

So, how will this be different to the tiny group controlling us, and TELLING us what to do NOW?