Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 03:52
Remember this re: VK

“Paint the picture. Disinformation exists and is necessary.”

So with VKs latest AI revelation, either:

1. VK is fibbing pretty hard.
2. Elon is directly tied to XRP and it’s going to be massive.

Either way, a lot of you will be wealthy.

And that wealth will be part of what saves humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 March, 06:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
He has made one contradiction: he said “ what is a bank in 2023”. XRPs function is to be a bridge for BANK transactions.

How does that work if there are no banks?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
XRP is the bridge to EVERYTHING not banks.

BUSINESS-
ISO20022 compliant “crypto” ie digital assets can make a purchase in Timbuktu on the other side of the world by using a compliant crypto to purchase XRP and Timbuktu would cash it out to what they please.

INDIVIDUAL-
ISO20022 stellar blockchain will be used to make payments/ purchases.

This is my ruff understanding of which I am sure many people could correct somewhere.

But seriously…in my opinion, in short order we will all be saying, “what are banks?”
05:04 PM - Mar 20, 2023 (E)
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
22 March, 09:30
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
where do you go to buy?

22 March, 09:36
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Originally with MoonPay & Uphold using a bank acc…but neither MoonPay or my Bank made the process customer friendly so I changed to using a Coinflip ATM for a time, (purchased XLM & swap for fchain XRP on Stellar), but since Lobstr integrated a Cash In option with MoneyGram that has been my preferred method. Good luck.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 March, 08:47
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
That’s a level of understanding I did not possess. Thank you, looks like I have more research to do.😜

20 March, 11:23
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Governments, business, organizations all will use XRP. Got a heavy lift…that’s XRP.

Stellar & XLM are the people’s network and will probably be the one people most interact with. As it is believed there will be a buy back of individual owned XRP reserving it for “industrial” use so to speak. Time will tell what plans they have for it.