Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
08 March, 05:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
There is a look children get when they are being school tortured because of wrong teaching. I see it and know immediately. I have come to the conclusion that it is all ego on the teachers part. Well meaning sometimes, but it is the wrong approach. Elon is right and I wish that I could be a change maker. I can only control my little class. the secret is compassion, empathy, and ability to see the genius in a child. I think the Waldorf school has some good ideas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
07 March, 01:02
Super relevant conversation, thank you VK ❤️ love that Elon chose the name Ad Astra. Would love to carry this idea forward, expand and open up those doors of opportunity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 March, 10:52
😁✅️💯😍

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 March, 10:43
Video length 2:38 (sum = 13 > Q 4)

T/s 1145

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
06 March, 10:21
My grandsons need this school

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
06 March, 10:15
#manifesting

💫🙏💫

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Anj Patriotpilot @AnjK68
06 March, 02:48
The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential share these and similar concepts at a class for parents of well children a few times a year when they are not busy healing brain injured children.
“We are born with a greater potential than Leonardo Da Vinci ever used” a quote by the founder Glenn Doman I used a lot of these concepts with my children and experienced some crazy good times confirming that truth. All our children deserve the joy of learning well and the feeling of success and accomplishment. Can’t wait for the education revolution!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 March, 12:13
I actually agree with him on this

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 March, 11:39
Love it :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 10:43
This is more of what Nana has heard of the way some other higher dimensional species teach their children.

Nana has alway thought it more important to teach children at a early age "HOW" to learn. There is not a single mold for this either,

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 March, 12:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Everyone a different way..this was shown with both my boys.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
05 March, 10:47
Homeschool co-op grades K-8th were separated into mix age groups of 6 and had two or three minutes to build the tallest tower using index cards.

The 4-year old off to the side won.

We need to completely rethink education.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 March, 10:23
They attempted to "keep me engaged" by putting me in a "gifted class" so I am like finally maybe this bullshit won't suck as bad and we can handle bidness. I go....fkr has us doing glitter on paper. Petting his fkn hog nosed snake, which I refused. I said, I thought this was supposed to be insightful and educating, fkr actually said, Jeez Stephanie what did ya think we were gonna do solve world problems. AGAIN realized, fk somebody better.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 March, 09:40
😄🔥💥👍💗this is awesome

I’m no one @Iam4truth
05 March, 08:43
❤️ Love this!! I think he understands how to inspire because he remembers what it was like to be a child. Brilliant!!

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
05 March, 07:05
💯 Elon. I had doubts and fears... fed by others. You can do it.💥

When the homeschool kids would do group activities people frequently commented about the children being different, a joy to teach/serve and be with.

My son has been homeschooled for 7 years. He's venturing into university now. He can clearly see the woke agenda appearing in some lessons. Discernment.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
05 March, 06:16
I fought for this for years!!! This is the best way to teach! Every school should be like this!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 March, 05:43
This... omg this... I've learned way more on my own than in school just with the interwebs. When ppl are hungry for knowledge they digest it better. Think in person classes are still necessary. What is taught and how its taught depends on the persons interests and competency. Love this.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 March, 12:17
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
This 👆👏🙌

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 March, 12:18
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I think in person lessons need to be also how to grow food. repair things..ect

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
05 March, 04:11
LOVE this!!!!

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
05 March, 03:51
3/5 redlines

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
05 March, 03:45
Montessori and Waldorf Schools are structured this way.
My dad was teaching me like Elon:
here is a wrench, take the engine apart. I did. He helped of course, but more with words of encouragement than with his hands.

I taught my children what I could, except I could have done better with languages. I gave up at age 5, often had to translate to my husband what our kids just said to him.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 March, 03:27
That’s so awesome!
I want my future kids to go to Ad Astra!
Sounds more efficient and obviously a lot more motivating & would build greater potential in a human being.

Ad Astra ↗️ “To The Stars”

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
05 March, 03:26
So wish there were schools like this everywhere, especially back when I was in school I had a hard time adapting to the “norm” it was awful. Let’s pray this will be the way moving forward💕

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
05 March, 02:50
I literally looked to sending my kids to his school when we had the $$….so awesome

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
06 March, 08:55
In response WarriQr Princess to her Publication
I should say, for when we have the $$ in the future. Manifesting…

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
05 March, 02:40
I have a good friend who is a teacher at a secondary technical school in a big city with many troubled youth. He has devised a new school system to give young people much more attention to their personal desires and skills. He was allowed to try it out at that school ... and almost all the young people were enthusiastic and much more involved with the school. The parents were also enthusiastic.... But the national school system forbade the school to experiment further with this. It is the current system that hinders the development of young people ... whether maliciously or not.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
05 March, 11:43
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
He needs to start his own school. The kids will follow. ❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 March, 12:23
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I was so excited until the end..can he start his own school? I bet he would be awesome, he see's outside the box for teaching and learning

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
05 March, 02:32
VK is this your account?

More and more lately am seeing posts shared from this account.

Have looked for them here to share, without finding them.

Thanks!
And so Grateful You're here on AU!
🤗💖🙏

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 March, 02:31
I feel smarter already watching that VK . Thanks .

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
05 March, 02:29
AU is also my daily school.

I skipped most of my senior year. I always thought they should've taught comedy in a comedy class. Norm Mcdonald doesn't think you can really teach it though. I believe anything is possible.

I became a class clown in some of my classes and I regret some of the things I pulled off and said to some teachers. Man, do I have stories though lol. Later in life I knew I just needed a better outlet to hone the craft. Maybe that class would open up a can of worms for other classes though. lol

Imagine being 6'4", skinny as a rail, not understanding how food energy works and sitting in a desk made for a grade schooler. ugh. BUT... made me not want to go to indoctrination college.

Love Elon and what he's teaching.