Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 March, 11:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
I have a good friend who is a teacher at a secondary technical school in a big city with many troubled youth. He has devised a new school system to give young people much more attention to their personal desires and skills. He was allowed to try it out at that school ... and almost all the young people were enthusiastic and much more involved with the school. The parents were also enthusiastic.... But the national school system forbade the school to experiment further with this. It is the current system that hinders the development of young people ... whether maliciously or not.
02:40 PM - Mar 05, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 March, 12:23
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I was so excited until the end..can he start his own school? I bet he would be awesome, he see's outside the box for teaching and learning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 March, 01:39
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Yes, that would be a good idea in itself, but also very expensive. I'll ask him if he's considered it himself. He is indeed a very special man who puts his heart and soul into education. He has noticed that even young people who are on the serious criminal path become motivated.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
05 March, 11:43
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
He needs to start his own school. The kids will follow. ❤️

06 March, 01:36
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Yes, that would be a good idea in itself, but also very expensive. I'll ask him if he's considered it himself. Thank you!