Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 March, 11:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This is more of what Nana has heard of the way some other higher dimensional species teach their children.

Nana has alway thought it more important to teach children at a early age "HOW" to learn. There is not a single mold for this either,
10:43 PM - Mar 05, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 March, 12:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Everyone a different way..this was shown with both my boys.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 09:37
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Yes Nana agrees but if you teach a child "how to" learn based on their learning skills and tendencies it make ALL the difference in the world.

Nana's two children were very different as well. My Son was deemed gifted, very high IQ by 4th grade and my daughter was ADHD.

We both celebrated when she graduated school because it was pure torture for us both for 12 yrs, because the school system was not geared towards helping her learn. She did not show out or have hyper tendencies, you would never know that she had the learning trait by being around her.
She is in no way stupid nor low intelligence.She is very smart but her brain works differently, and she has to learn differently.