Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It is interesting to me how little we discuss the fact that we are being psychologically tortured (both the asleep and the awake). The MKUltra "up is down, black is white" fake narrative is designed to demoralise, humiliate, and break you via submission. Those who submit then want others to fail, legitimising their weakness, cowardice, and foolishness. Your closest social and familial bonds get weaponised against you.

This forces you to protect yourself, and withdraw into a circle of those who are truly loving and caring, with self-care at its centre. The urge can be to become a recluse, neglect yourself in the hope of a uncontroversial demise, or engage in suicidally dangerous activities to get off the planet quickly. I suspect that acknowledging that we are being tortured and witnessing it for each other is figural to managing the pain and healing the trauma.

It is the betrayal by those who put children in the way of harm (for selfish goals) that hurts most.
07:33 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 February, 11:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I can relate to what you are saying Martin. After 27 years of marriage my husband unexpectedly abandoned his family. I was devestated. Yet it was a time of significant growth and a release from control. I dated a little, but when I finally prayed, asking God to just use me for His purposes as a single woman, He miraculously brought a Godly and wonderful man into my life in a very unique and unexpected way. We have been married now 18 years. It is a great lesson to learn to trust the Lord.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
16 February, 11:46
Yes, I crave solitude much these days. Fortunately I have a small tribe and for all of them I am the only one they can talk to. So, on we go, one day at a time. I can see and feel things are happening but it is like slogging through a swamp,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
16 February, 11:36
Well this is me❗️😏Chilling 😁life to short to start worrying what the fear mongering evil doers/Parasites are doing❗️All I know I WILL NOT COMPLY❗️😏

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
16 February, 11:25
Martin last night was the worst I have even been through. My wife and I both. Your message here is like having you sat down with us and discussed this almost word for word. I used the word tortured she said tormented. What the hell do we do about it? This morning we are wiped out. The feeling are so overwhelmed Normally it is not like this. We have faith and strength. Both between us and in our small group. But something changed last night. And we do not like it. To much external input and disruption going on.
Damn.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
16 February, 01:41
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Well, I have to say that I was given some ideas on how to work through most of what was so troublesome for us as I wrote my last post. Found some vids and and other words that addressed the roots of our night. And that there was a lesson to be explored. But in a nutshell we are all a works in progress. And that sometimes we get lost in its complexities between the lines, and derail our strenghts, rather than it's solutions. And discoveries.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 February, 10:50
Hard when it is your own family or friends

but did they give their soul away or was it sucked away from them?

All you can do is be a role model for yourself, and hope that others learn from it.

Solid as a rock.

And nature is always there for you because nature follows natural law.

And prayer helps. So does walking and doing yard work. Gardening. Hikes, etc.

Be one with the trucks on the highway.

Find your Zen.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
16 February, 02:20
Micro and macro psychopathology. Individual and collective - it works the same I discovered last years. My great theme. Personal I met them more than once unfortunately and it became an life-study for myself. Very interesting and nasty! Not all people are good. 1 on 20 lacks conscience/awareness. So You will meet for sure. And many remain unrecognizable. You can first only feel something essential is not oké and after that check the outcome. Gladly time is changing and frequency is increasing. Still most will miss the Emptiness of Nothing!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
16 February, 02:23
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
1 on 5 in politics and in higher functions...
That is what we may see these days.
A sick world.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 February, 12:52
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
As an empath it's hard to go through all of the chaos right now & how I detest the lies & deception! 😠

I've felt that chaos just being around people (I never liked crowds & now I *really* don't like crowds), but I was also encountering a kind of curious "blankness", & that's when I stumbled across terms like NPC (non-playable character) & started wondering how many people aren't really people but something like a CGI character in a movie or a video game

When you see how resistant many are even with all of the contradictions & evidence bubbling up, you have to wonder 🤔

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 February, 01:36
We have to manifest collectively another way...a way for peace, sharing and love..we have to find our true paths..because what we have been on is not what I think God wanted for us

Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 February, 02:49
It is also hard to remain sane in a world so disconnected from reality that the absolutely horrific and unbelievable are perfectly acceptable, and what should be wholesome and acceptable is shunned with shame and revulsion.
I liken the sensation to reversed schizophrenia in that I can see that "the voices in their heads" of control everyone else clearly hears isn't real and I am the only one that isn't affected by it so I don't obey. Now they all think that I a crazy because I am NOT able to hear it as they do! Decades of enduring this make you crazy and often quite lonesome even if daily in a sea of others.
It is almost like a sad science fiction short story where all humans are gone except me, and there are now only billions of robots that are so like humans you almost can't tell them apart even a robot can't tell a human from the other robots. But I can plainly see I am the only human left on earth even though I am surrounded by others consistently, I am alone.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 February, 12:45
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Can so relate to your every word!! I want to wake up with an attitude of gratitude no matter my feelings or circumstances but I’ll admit it is hard when I wake up with this sense of dread.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 February, 12:56
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I started to take into consideration that there aren't nearly as many "real" people as folks are told, & started looking into things like NPCs, clones, etc. & some things made a lot more sense

It's still a hard thing to swallow & deal with, though

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 February, 02:41
We know the truth...it is hard for me to be around the sleepers. I want to shake them yet know I can't. You're right Martin, we do seclude ourselves. I have a very small network now...none of which is my family I was born to. I see my path in my dreams...that's why I walked away, as hard as it was. I chose me, after 47 years on this earth I finally chose me and decided to find who I was and not who everyone thought I should be. As hard a decision it was, this included my adult children, i made the decision I needed to. One day I pray it will be different, but for now, I choose me and this fight...it will save them in the long run

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
15 February, 07:39
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this. Same with my Family, i tried talking to them and they think i'm nuts. They ignore me and i can't do it anymore. I love them and it really hurts, but i need peace of mind, and yes, i stay away from all gatherings now and nobody but 1 sis checks in every now and then. I pray that God guides us on this journey as hard as it is sometimes.

Simon Evans @Insider
05 February, 07:22
They lie and deceive but we have truth.
They seek control but we have freedom.
They spread division and hate but we have love.

You've got the right values Martin and are not alone.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 February, 03:29
I blogged my heart out for five years...and now I am often at a loss for words of comfort-but I can always find a song.

The Great Divide, the War for Our Souls. So happy to have you in my foxhole.

https://youtu.be/L3wKzyIN1...
Rag'n'Bone Man - Human (Official Video) - YouTube

Rag'n'Bone Man - Human (Official Video)Stream Rag'n'Bone Man here: https://ragnboneman.lnk.to/PlaylistsSubscribe to Rag'n'Bone Man's YouTube Channel: https:/...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 February, 09:09
The only thing that we can say that comes out of all this, is, we learn from our mistakes.

We are wiser, quicker to identify those that would damage us (intentionally or not), and learn to say 'No', faster - and mean it.

We learn to walk away and NOT let these folk continue to hurt us, because we learn to reserve until the other shows their true self.

In my own experience (which at the end of the day, is all I can offer), the love we desire will present itself, oddly enough, when we stop looking for it.

It happens when we least expect it, because we are not wholly focused on filling our need. We become brave in heart and mind, and THIS is a great attractor, we also develop a very fine filter.

Being alone is not bad. Society trains us to think it is, that we are less, that we have failed. This is just another lie, because society does not value the brave, because the brave are not controllable through fear.

In solitude, we find our real selves, and the power to say, 'N

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
16 February, 11:29
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
https://youtu.be/6SfPf-_Oa...
The most dangerous animal on the planet is a man with nothing to lose.
IF by Rudyard Kipling (A Life Changing Poem) - YouTube

Rudyard Kipling was a prolific poet, novelist and journalist and one of the most well-known Victorian writers of his time. In 1907, he was awarded the Nobel ...

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
16 February, 11:38
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
So true. And sometimes it is necessary to recharge and find balance. I seem to be alone a lot and it takes courage to go out amongst the still entranced. Yet to not go is out of the question
There is way too much at stake. For the children!
I think that because of humanity's path being diverted by the evil cabal from our true purpose is what drives the need to belong to something, to fit in somewhere, to be needed. Our humanity has been weaponized against us. I refuse to be that kind of weapon anymore. That is why I keep doing this day after day. After all WWG1WGA!
God bless us all! Thank you so much for the post.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
05 February, 09:01
Have faith & believe that all of this scenario has always been abt protecting the next generations to never once again fall in the hands of evil. But also know that if all the kids were already harmed with lethal vaccines from the past, the frontline Q-team knows what will be able to reverse those past parasitic/toxic vax & to heal the avatar(as most of the volunteers carry the DNA correction for the asleep collective on the move). Why Q have posted our family is safe. There are so many fear-fake narrative out there using the children dying of vax, but until one truly knows and close to someone injured fr vax w/o history of others ailments, then yes can conclude. This is why I keep my faith in the plan set eons ago, that many have come down here for this liberation, to save the innocents young & old (willing souls to see the light-truth& change for WW peace), and to punish those who have escaped justice for so long. 🙏🏻

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
16 February, 11:18
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
In spite of all of it I have found peace. I mostly feel such heartbreak for the lost ones. I have been at this for a looong time and have learned to not take it personal when the sleepers attack and to not easily get riled up into anger. Maybe because I am an empath I have an easier path to talking to people and finding the right approach.
I mess up badly and succeed grandly often. I mostly fail with the people who know me. That is what hurts the most. I have never shed so many tears for people I don't know. I believe in the plan, I see things happening every day. Plus I know beyond all, God wins! Thanks for the post.

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
05 February, 07:47
Wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then. ~ Bob Seger
One of my favorite lines.
'Knowing' is almost an affliction of its own. Thoughts of self harm out of pure mental exhaustion that leads to tangible bad habits is real.
This passage you wrote, hit me hard.
Love to you Martin, may we all keep pushing forward, also ' knowing ' we are the good guys.