Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 February, 07:33
It is interesting to me how little we discuss the fact that we are being psychologically tortured (both the asleep and the awake). The MKUltra "up is down, black is white" fake narrative is designed to demoralise, humiliate, and break you via submission. Those who submit then want others to fail, legitimising their weakness, cowardice, and foolishness. Your closest social and familial bonds get weaponised against you.

This forces you to protect yourself, and withdraw into a circle of those who are truly loving and caring, with self-care at its centre. The urge can be to become a recluse, neglect yourself in the hope of a uncontroversial demise, or engage in suicidally dangerous activities to get off the planet quickly. I suspect that acknowledging that we are being tortured and witnessing it for each other is figural to managing the pain and healing the trauma.

It is the betrayal by those who put children in the way of harm (for selfish goals) that hurts most.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
Well this is me❗️😏Chilling 😁life to short to start worrying what the fear mongering evil doers/Parasites are doing❗️All I know I WILL NOT COMPLY❗️😏
11:36 AM - Feb 16, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from chore Toke, click on at the bottom under it