Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 February, 07:33
It is interesting to me how little we discuss the fact that we are being psychologically tortured (both the asleep and the awake). The MKUltra "up is down, black is white" fake narrative is designed to demoralise, humiliate, and break you via submission. Those who submit then want others to fail, legitimising their weakness, cowardice, and foolishness. Your closest social and familial bonds get weaponised against you.

This forces you to protect yourself, and withdraw into a circle of those who are truly loving and caring, with self-care at its centre. The urge can be to become a recluse, neglect yourself in the hope of a uncontroversial demise, or engage in suicidally dangerous activities to get off the planet quickly. I suspect that acknowledging that we are being tortured and witnessing it for each other is figural to managing the pain and healing the trauma.

It is the betrayal by those who put children in the way of harm (for selfish goals) that hurts most.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 February, 02:49
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It is also hard to remain sane in a world so disconnected from reality that the absolutely horrific and unbelievable are perfectly acceptable, and what should be wholesome and acceptable is shunned with shame and revulsion.
I liken the sensation to reversed schizophrenia in that I can see that "the voices in their heads" of control everyone else clearly hears isn't real and I am the only one that isn't affected by it so I don't obey. Now they all think that I a crazy because I am NOT able to hear it as they do! Decades of enduring this make you crazy and often quite lonesome even if daily in a sea of others.
It is almost like a sad science fiction short story where all humans are gone except me, and there are now only billions of robots that are so like humans you almost can't tell them apart even a robot can't tell a human from the other robots. But I can plainly see I am the only human left on earth even though I am surrounded by others consistently, I am alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I started to take into consideration that there aren't nearly as many "real" people as folks are told, & started looking into things like NPCs, clones, etc. & some things made a lot more sense

It's still a hard thing to swallow & deal with, though
12:56 PM - Feb 16, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
16 February, 08:07
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I reflect back on Caine's statement when ejected from Edan.

16 February, 08:06
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I said many years ago when they would show modern people's "doppelgangers" in old photos, that there sure seemed to be a "limited number of models" otherwise this would never happen.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 February, 08:08
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I know, I've seen some pretty good presentations of the 'gangers in photos
It's mind blowing