Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 February, 07:33
It is interesting to me how little we discuss the fact that we are being psychologically tortured (both the asleep and the awake). The MKUltra "up is down, black is white" fake narrative is designed to demoralise, humiliate, and break you via submission. Those who submit then want others to fail, legitimising their weakness, cowardice, and foolishness. Your closest social and familial bonds get weaponised against you.

This forces you to protect yourself, and withdraw into a circle of those who are truly loving and caring, with self-care at its centre. The urge can be to become a recluse, neglect yourself in the hope of a uncontroversial demise, or engage in suicidally dangerous activities to get off the planet quickly. I suspect that acknowledging that we are being tortured and witnessing it for each other is figural to managing the pain and healing the trauma.

It is the betrayal by those who put children in the way of harm (for selfish goals) that hurts most.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 February, 02:41
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
We know the truth...it is hard for me to be around the sleepers. I want to shake them yet know I can't. You're right Martin, we do seclude ourselves. I have a very small network now...none of which is my family I was born to. I see my path in my dreams...that's why I walked away, as hard as it was. I chose me, after 47 years on this earth I finally chose me and decided to find who I was and not who everyone thought I should be. As hard a decision it was, this included my adult children, i made the decision I needed to. One day I pray it will be different, but for now, I choose me and this fight...it will save them in the long run

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
Thank you for sharing this. Same with my Family, i tried talking to them and they think i'm nuts. They ignore me and i can't do it anymore. I love them and it really hurts, but i need peace of mind, and yes, i stay away from all gatherings now and nobody but 1 sis checks in every now and then. I pray that God guides us on this journey as hard as it is sometimes.
07:39 AM - Feb 15, 2023
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by tcbpatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mrs. Brown, click on at the bottom under it