Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 February, 07:33
It is interesting to me how little we discuss the fact that we are being psychologically tortured (both the asleep and the awake). The MKUltra "up is down, black is white" fake narrative is designed to demoralise, humiliate, and break you via submission. Those who submit then want others to fail, legitimising their weakness, cowardice, and foolishness. Your closest social and familial bonds get weaponised against you.

This forces you to protect yourself, and withdraw into a circle of those who are truly loving and caring, with self-care at its centre. The urge can be to become a recluse, neglect yourself in the hope of a uncontroversial demise, or engage in suicidally dangerous activities to get off the planet quickly. I suspect that acknowledging that we are being tortured and witnessing it for each other is figural to managing the pain and healing the trauma.

It is the betrayal by those who put children in the way of harm (for selfish goals) that hurts most.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Have faith & believe that all of this scenario has always been abt protecting the next generations to never once again fall in the hands of evil. But also know that if all the kids were already harmed with lethal vaccines from the past, the frontline Q-team knows what will be able to reverse those past parasitic/toxic vax & to heal the avatar(as most of the volunteers carry the DNA correction for the asleep collective on the move). Why Q have posted our family is safe. There are so many fear-fake narrative out there using the children dying of vax, but until one truly knows and close to someone injured fr vax w/o history of others ailments, then yes can conclude. This is why I keep my faith in the plan set eons ago, that many have come down here for this liberation, to save the innocents young & old (willing souls to see the light-truth& change for WW peace), and to punish those who have escaped justice for so long. 🙏🏻
09:01 AM - Feb 05, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
16 February, 11:18
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
In spite of all of it I have found peace. I mostly feel such heartbreak for the lost ones. I have been at this for a looong time and have learned to not take it personal when the sleepers attack and to not easily get riled up into anger. Maybe because I am an empath I have an easier path to talking to people and finding the right approach.
I mess up badly and succeed grandly often. I mostly fail with the people who know me. That is what hurts the most. I have never shed so many tears for people I don't know. I believe in the plan, I see things happening every day. Plus I know beyond all, God wins! Thanks for the post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396