Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
Update: The ER doctor had referred me to an oncologist to see if I actually have cancer. They called and said I had to have a cancer diagnosis from my primary doctor before they would see me. I have no intention of doing chemo or radiation, so I said goodbye. I went to the feed store today and got Fenbendazole. I already have Ivermectin. The lady at the feed store knew all about Joe Tippens. She said that is the way she would go if she had cancer. I have joined the Fenbendazole Facebook group. I'm not going to let this thing get me! I am so grateful for all of your prayers and sweet responses. I was blown away when I saw how many of you had responded. Thank you! Thank you! God bless you all!
11:29 AM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
22 January, 02:57
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Thank you for sharing. You inspire me and give me strength! 🙏✨❤️✨🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
22 January, 02:49
My sister had breast cancer 10 years ago aside from radiation treatments she has since been taking Mushroom complex Supplements & has been fine since.
🙏❤️🙏

https://thetruthaboutcance...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
22 January, 11:45
God bless you - prayers & love
🙏🙏🙏

ECM Arizona @EM5793
22 January, 11:45
God bless you - prayers & love
🙏🙏🙏

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
19 January, 11:55
May your soul find the answers you seek, listen as you move thru your journey, it will guide you🙏❤️✨🕯

I am 27 years free of cancer & each step I traveled gave me choices in making those decisions only you can decide! Was the hardest thing I ever did in my life! I only wish that I had been where I am today in knowledge, life could have been easier! You are blessed Meeka, do not fear, you are loved❤️

Madya Starr @UniversalOne
19 January, 12:02
My granddaughter is taking it .. gotten from Farmer's co-op feed store. It has help many. Taking right amount is key!
God Bless you and keep you .... you are loved and Guided!

777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
19 January, 11:46
You should consider Dandelion Root Tea. There is considerable science showing the success of Dandelions / Dandelion root against cancer. I do not have cancer but still have some dandelion root tea every few months. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
22 January, 12:35
In response 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z to his Publication
I use a product called “dandy blend” in my coffee everyday. its sold as a coffee alternative but I just add a spoonful to my cup of coffee. I cant tell its in there. Also has barely and chicory. It is reasonably priced and easily found on line. The only draw back is they dont list the actual amount of dandelion root so could be very little.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
22 January, 01:58
In response 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z to his Publication
Black seed oil may help.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
19 January, 11:45
🙏🙏🙏 Praying for you!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 January, 11:42
I had it in my sinus and i tool apricot seeds they have cyanide in them that attacks bad cells but doesnt damage good cells. I did do both chemo and radiation which I regret whole heartedly I would never do it again. I havent been the same person I was since their poison. I also cooked up cbd oil on my stove. (never smoked weed in my life). I felt like I was in a breaking bad eppisode. Good luck you got this and what ever you do DONT give it any POWER dont give it a name minimise it like a little cold.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
19 January, 11:42
Praying fot your healing🙏🙏🙏

Storm Rider @Rider
19 January, 11:41
🙏💞

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
19 January, 11:38
🙏❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
God has your back, you ain't a going nowhere. Love ya.

Pink Totter @Totter
💗🙏💗

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
19 January, 11:37
My best to you. Went through bone marrow cancer with my husband and now, not 7 years later, my NEVER vaxxed 24 yr old son has Hodgkins. (a former neighbor and I think it was the water). After all the tests and a diagnosis our homeopath said we will need bigger tools as he tried all natural in the fall. 😔 In addition to the chemo he has eliminated sugar and processed carbs (a big thing), taking essiac tea, ozonated water, apricot kernals, CBD, DMSO. I hope he will add in Ivermectin or Fenben in time also.
One step at a time. ❤💐☀️❤

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
19 January, 12:52
In response Love Wins to her Publication
You have had a hard time! I pray that your son successfully beats the Hodgkins. I'm trying to eliminate carbs and sugar, but it is difficult. Working on trying to be more alkaline, too!

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
19 January, 11:36
praying for you. 🙏❤️ keep us posted.❤️

Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 January, 11:36

Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 January, 11:34
Praying for you, strength and healing. 🙏🙏🙏

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
19 January, 11:34
🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 January, 11:32
🙏 God bless you Meeka! I will pray that God guides and protects you each and every step of your journey to restored health. In His Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name. ❤️

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
19 January, 11:30
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
19 January, 11:30
💖🙏