Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
19 January, 11:29
Update: The ER doctor had referred me to an oncologist to see if I actually have cancer. They called and said I had to have a cancer diagnosis from my primary doctor before they would see me. I have no intention of doing chemo or radiation, so I said goodbye. I went to the feed store today and got Fenbendazole. I already have Ivermectin. The lady at the feed store knew all about Joe Tippens. She said that is the way she would go if she had cancer. I have joined the Fenbendazole Facebook group. I'm not going to let this thing get me! I am so grateful for all of your prayers and sweet responses. I was blown away when I saw how many of you had responded. Thank you! Thank you! God bless you all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
19 January, 11:37
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
My best to you. Went through bone marrow cancer with my husband and now, not 7 years later, my NEVER vaxxed 24 yr old son has Hodgkins. (a former neighbor and I think it was the water). After all the tests and a diagnosis our homeopath said we will need bigger tools as he tried all natural in the fall. 😔 In addition to the chemo he has eliminated sugar and processed carbs (a big thing), taking essiac tea, ozonated water, apricot kernals, CBD, DMSO. I hope he will add in Ivermectin or Fenben in time also.
One step at a time. ❤💐☀️❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
You have had a hard time! I pray that your son successfully beats the Hodgkins. I'm trying to eliminate carbs and sugar, but it is difficult. Working on trying to be more alkaline, too!
12:52 PM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
19 January, 04:44
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Thank you. It is very difficult. I am of the mind that the live enzymes from fruits and vegetables is very important so keeping those. My homeopath reminded me the naturally minded clinics provide healing juice for their clients. May you find all the people and resources you need during this healing time! ☀️❤❤❤❤💐