Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
19 January, 11:29
Update: The ER doctor had referred me to an oncologist to see if I actually have cancer. They called and said I had to have a cancer diagnosis from my primary doctor before they would see me. I have no intention of doing chemo or radiation, so I said goodbye. I went to the feed store today and got Fenbendazole. I already have Ivermectin. The lady at the feed store knew all about Joe Tippens. She said that is the way she would go if she had cancer. I have joined the Fenbendazole Facebook group. I'm not going to let this thing get me! I am so grateful for all of your prayers and sweet responses. I was blown away when I saw how many of you had responded. Thank you! Thank you! God bless you all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
My sister had breast cancer 10 years ago aside from radiation treatments she has since been taking Mushroom complex Supplements & has been fine since.
🙏❤️🙏

https://thetruthaboutcance...
02:49 PM - Jan 22, 2023
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jeanmarie_333 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jeanie 333, click on at the bottom under it