Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
19 January, 11:29
Update: The ER doctor had referred me to an oncologist to see if I actually have cancer. They called and said I had to have a cancer diagnosis from my primary doctor before they would see me. I have no intention of doing chemo or radiation, so I said goodbye. I went to the feed store today and got Fenbendazole. I already have Ivermectin. The lady at the feed store knew all about Joe Tippens. She said that is the way she would go if she had cancer. I have joined the Fenbendazole Facebook group. I'm not going to let this thing get me! I am so grateful for all of your prayers and sweet responses. I was blown away when I saw how many of you had responded. Thank you! Thank you! God bless you all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
I had it in my sinus and i tool apricot seeds they have cyanide in them that attacks bad cells but doesnt damage good cells. I did do both chemo and radiation which I regret whole heartedly I would never do it again. I havent been the same person I was since their poison. I also cooked up cbd oil on my stove. (never smoked weed in my life). I felt like I was in a breaking bad eppisode. Good luck you got this and what ever you do DONT give it any POWER dont give it a name minimise it like a little cold.
11:42 AM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yvonne McNeil, click on at the bottom under it