Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
19 January, 11:29
Update: The ER doctor had referred me to an oncologist to see if I actually have cancer. They called and said I had to have a cancer diagnosis from my primary doctor before they would see me. I have no intention of doing chemo or radiation, so I said goodbye. I went to the feed store today and got Fenbendazole. I already have Ivermectin. The lady at the feed store knew all about Joe Tippens. She said that is the way she would go if she had cancer. I have joined the Fenbendazole Facebook group. I'm not going to let this thing get me! I am so grateful for all of your prayers and sweet responses. I was blown away when I saw how many of you had responded. Thank you! Thank you! God bless you all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
You should consider Dandelion Root Tea. There is considerable science showing the success of Dandelions / Dandelion root against cancer. I do not have cancer but still have some dandelion root tea every few months. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...
11:46 AM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PegasusWarrior in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
22 January, 01:58
In response 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z to his Publication
Black seed oil may help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
22 January, 12:35
I use a product called “dandy blend” in my coffee everyday. its sold as a coffee alternative but I just add a spoonful to my cup of coffee. I cant tell its in there. Also has barely and chicory. It is reasonably priced and easily found on line. The only draw back is they dont list the actual amount of dandelion root so could be very little.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
19 January, 12:45
Yes, I have been thinking about Dandelion Root as well!. Thanks!