Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The exposure of the Baphomet celebrity cult is going to be psychologically and socially devastating to “ordinary” trans folk. Whatever you think of their (lack of) choices, they are humans who want to be loved and not treated as being contemptible. Ones I have met can be isolated and afraid to go out in daylight. I spent quite a while caring for a “detransitioning” friend, but her privacy means I never discuss it in public. Makes me wonder what these medbeds might be capable of.
04:42 PM - Jan 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
18 January, 08:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I think we must treat others with the same grace with which we would wish to be treated ourselves.

Which is, in essence a what-would-Jesus-do moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 January, 07:41
I am hoping nothing less than MIRACLES using what the Creator has made available!

Evil has corrupted humanity in every way imaginable. Seeing the truth of their herding us off the figurative cliff is very painfull to learn regardless of the path of destruction one was on. But, past the pain is the option of peace, though not everyone is going to want the calm resolution. Those that can’t get past the hurt or the anger, that can’t forgive self or others may never escape the storm. Trying to be our own best friend during this time helps tremendously. The Prince of Peace requires us to be as forgiving of our self as of others. Holding onto hurts, no matter the offender, stunts our spiritual growth.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 January, 08:38
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
We must fully receive the forgiveness and love from our Heavenly Father before we can give these. Beautifully stated my frens. So much love and compassion shared here.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
17 January, 07:23
in a way consider yourself blessed to have done that for your friend.
im retired medical.
would like to talk to them..have many questions.
you have an advantage...you saw the other side.

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
17 January, 07:12
A lot of trans people love Baphomet and those shit subcelebs, and the biggest factor pushing them into it is their "loving christian parents" who threat them as freaks and shame and expel them from home.
Those people grow on the streets, without education and end up sharing an apt with a bunch of other fked up libtards and do drugs or prostitution to sustain themselves because they aren't accept by society, they can't get a normal job, unless they're "super passable", or when not, they usually lack skills because their troubles didn't allow them to proper study.
It's funny how their "supposed" sin, (we don't know what transgenderism trully is, maybe a natural disorder) is enough to get those loving christian parents to throw them away, while pre-marital sex and even bacon are also sins cherished by us.
Most them are annoyingly dumb as the average libtard, but I really pit them because they were mostly pushed into this mess.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
17 January, 06:57

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 January, 05:15
Not as much as that Holy Spirit, brother.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
17 January, 05:03
Clicking on your name 3 times yet the assholes at Cloudflare have me so locked down I have to go to the anon.up search feature over in top right corner... type your name in it... hit search... wait... wait some more... wait even more as the Cloudflare data analyst lets my data on the info superhighway, which for me is a dirt road... and finally I'm at your site to leave a friendly post expressing my thanks for the like... See that fvckin mountain I had to climb? Progress! Much Love.
https://youtu.be/ANsC-xyC0...
Ain't No Rest for the Wicked Cage the Elephant - YouTube

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked"Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" is the third single by the American rock band Cage the Elephant. It was released as a CD single on...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 January, 04:47
The ending is not for everyone.