Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 January, 04:42
The exposure of the Baphomet celebrity cult is going to be psychologically and socially devastating to “ordinary” trans folk. Whatever you think of their (lack of) choices, they are humans who want to be loved and not treated as being contemptible. Ones I have met can be isolated and afraid to go out in daylight. I spent quite a while caring for a “detransitioning” friend, but her privacy means I never discuss it in public. Makes me wonder what these medbeds might be capable of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
Clicking on your name 3 times yet the assholes at Cloudflare have me so locked down I have to go to the anon.up search feature over in top right corner... type your name in it... hit search... wait... wait some more... wait even more as the Cloudflare data analyst lets my data on the info superhighway, which for me is a dirt road... and finally I'm at your site to leave a friendly post expressing my thanks for the like... See that fvckin mountain I had to climb? Progress! Much Love.
https://youtu.be/ANsC-xyC0...
Ain't No Rest for the Wicked Cage the Elephant - YouTube

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked"Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" is the third single by the American rock band Cage the Elephant. It was released as a CD single on...

05:03 PM - Jan 17, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by boxoffrogs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mr. Boxoffrogs, click on at the bottom under it