Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 January, 04:42
The exposure of the Baphomet celebrity cult is going to be psychologically and socially devastating to “ordinary” trans folk. Whatever you think of their (lack of) choices, they are humans who want to be loved and not treated as being contemptible. Ones I have met can be isolated and afraid to go out in daylight. I spent quite a while caring for a “detransitioning” friend, but her privacy means I never discuss it in public. Makes me wonder what these medbeds might be capable of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
A lot of trans people love Baphomet and those shit subcelebs, and the biggest factor pushing them into it is their "loving christian parents" who threat them as freaks and shame and expel them from home.
Those people grow on the streets, without education and end up sharing an apt with a bunch of other fked up libtards and do drugs or prostitution to sustain themselves because they aren't accept by society, they can't get a normal job, unless they're "super passable", or when not, they usually lack skills because their troubles didn't allow them to proper study.
It's funny how their "supposed" sin, (we don't know what transgenderism trully is, maybe a natural disorder) is enough to get those loving christian parents to throw them away, while pre-marital sex and even bacon are also sins cherished by us.
Most them are annoyingly dumb as the average libtard, but I really pit them because they were mostly pushed into this mess.
07:12 PM - Jan 17, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Honkler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Honkler Simpson, click on at the bottom under it