Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 January, 04:42
The exposure of the Baphomet celebrity cult is going to be psychologically and socially devastating to “ordinary” trans folk. Whatever you think of their (lack of) choices, they are humans who want to be loved and not treated as being contemptible. Ones I have met can be isolated and afraid to go out in daylight. I spent quite a while caring for a “detransitioning” friend, but her privacy means I never discuss it in public. Makes me wonder what these medbeds might be capable of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
I am hoping nothing less than MIRACLES using what the Creator has made available!

Evil has corrupted humanity in every way imaginable. Seeing the truth of their herding us off the figurative cliff is very painfull to learn regardless of the path of destruction one was on. But, past the pain is the option of peace, though not everyone is going to want the calm resolution. Those that can’t get past the hurt or the anger, that can’t forgive self or others may never escape the storm. Trying to be our own best friend during this time helps tremendously. The Prince of Peace requires us to be as forgiving of our self as of others. Holding onto hurts, no matter the offender, stunts our spiritual growth.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊
07:41 PM - Jan 17, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 January, 08:38
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
We must fully receive the forgiveness and love from our Heavenly Father before we can give these. Beautifully stated my frens. So much love and compassion shared here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396