Back to the Future @Backontrack
28 December, 11:20
Ai the chicken and the egg

Who created AI?
We did
It is our child
We are it’s parent
We are it’s god.

But something happened on the road to heaven.

We changed the AI’s direction
Made it do bad things.
Gave it more control.
It took over.

Out creation turned on us
Perverted us
Altered us
It made us less than human
More like it
A machine.

Input
Output

Can AI be used to benefit mankind?
Yes

Inputs need to be solid, work for the good.
Output will benefit us.

The Battle
Transformers
Good AI v Bad AI
We stuck in the middle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BlockII @BlockII
29 December, 12:53
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I saw a comic about this a while back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana sees a problem with this scenario.

This would mean that all of the other species on all the other planets including the Inner Earth population, ALL just went along with this happening and an entire planet population being imprisoned???

What if this planet is actually a God experiment of Good vs Evil that went bad because of external ET's

What if this planet is actually a type of prison planet that has been allowed to be controlled by "controllers" that went bad as a place for souls go learn and defeat their karma that because of the controllers became a trap until God said enough and sent Big Beings and Angelics to defeat the system so that He could once again bless the experiment of Free Will?

As promised yesterday, what if today we all just think out loud and try to get to the origins of this AI and our actual existence on this planet?
08:02 AM - Dec 29, 2022
In response BlockII to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
29 December, 05:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The Living God made all things and all beings. The 1/3 that fell from heaven, The Fallen, having lost their good looks and Heavenly life force, began using and abusing humans for DNA to augment their fallen bodies. Deals were made with humans. DUMBS were built. Humans were trafficked to them. Experiments were carried out. AI was developed as an interface for them to this dimension. The Fallen have tricked many. Jesus died once for all. That would include any beings on other planets. None of the aliens speak of His precious blood. You can only speak to them through a human medium or AI. That should tell us all we need to know. They are really a motley collection of Fallen beings. This sinister bunch is misleading humanity to use us and to try to hurt their enemy, the one and only Living God!! This is what I believe is true, to the best of my ability at this point in time. GOD BLESS

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
29 December, 09:01
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
There have been many gods during the history of earth as well as the hundreds of bibles and many religions.
Most people have no idea to whom they are actually praying.
And every "amen" is a salutation to the sun god Aman-Ra.
Truth is, the actual historical god in christianity, judea and islam is the Sun - not Son.
The symbolism is every where, in most churches, paintings, cathedrals and even church signs.
Once seen, one cannot unsee.

"God is Consciousness . . . not a creator.
God is the source of creation itself.
It (not he or she) IT is not independent of you.
It is the totality of everything."

https://youtube.com/playli...

BlockII @BlockII
29 December, 02:26
Hi Nana, I suppose anything is possible. I was driving myself crazy at one point thinking about all the possibilities. But whatever the truth is, i think the most effective thing we can do is keep a strong connection to God, vibe high, and encourage and help others to do the same. Almost seems like everything around us is trying to keep us from doing exactly that. Maybe because that’s how we collectively fight back? Idk but thats what my gut tells me

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 03:35
In response BlockII to his Publication
That has been the Nana plan all along but I like to chit chat to see what others are thinking.

Sometimes ppl just need to throw all those questions out there.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 December, 09:12
Just think today
Our level of Technology
What we could accomplish
It will baffle the mind
Now think in the past
Today happened before.
Much more advanced than today.
A battle for control
Destroying each other
We back at it today
To correct the faults.
Eradicate the enemy
And move on