Back to the Future @Backontrack
28 December, 11:20
Ai the chicken and the egg

Who created AI?
We did
It is our child
We are it’s parent
We are it’s god.

But something happened on the road to heaven.

We changed the AI’s direction
Made it do bad things.
Gave it more control.
It took over.

Out creation turned on us
Perverted us
Altered us
It made us less than human
More like it
A machine.

Input
Output

Can AI be used to benefit mankind?
Yes

Inputs need to be solid, work for the good.
Output will benefit us.

The Battle
Transformers
Good AI v Bad AI
We stuck in the middle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BlockII @BlockII
29 December, 12:53
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I saw a comic about this a while back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 08:02
In response BlockII to his Publication
Nana sees a problem with this scenario.

This would mean that all of the other species on all the other planets including the Inner Earth population, ALL just went along with this happening and an entire planet population being imprisoned???

What if this planet is actually a God experiment of Good vs Evil that went bad because of external ET's

What if this planet is actually a type of prison planet that has been allowed to be controlled by "controllers" that went bad as a place for souls go learn and defeat their karma that because of the controllers became a trap until God said enough and sent Big Beings and Angelics to defeat the system so that He could once again bless the experiment of Free Will?

As promised yesterday, what if today we all just think out loud and try to get to the origins of this AI and our actual existence on this planet?

BlockII @BlockII
Hi Nana, I suppose anything is possible. I was driving myself crazy at one point thinking about all the possibilities. But whatever the truth is, i think the most effective thing we can do is keep a strong connection to God, vibe high, and encourage and help others to do the same. Almost seems like everything around us is trying to keep us from doing exactly that. Maybe because that’s how we collectively fight back? Idk but thats what my gut tells me
02:26 PM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlockII in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 03:35
In response BlockII to his Publication
That has been the Nana plan all along but I like to chit chat to see what others are thinking.

Sometimes ppl just need to throw all those questions out there.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

BlockII @BlockII
29 December, 07:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I like the sound of that, the Nana Plan! And yes, your posts and comments really helped me focus on getting the collective vibes up. But I agree with you. Something bad happened and got humanity derailed from the right path. And i think we’re here to help get us back to where we need to be