Back to the Future @Backontrack
Ai the chicken and the egg

Who created AI?
We did
It is our child
We are it’s parent
We are it’s god.

But something happened on the road to heaven.

We changed the AI’s direction
Made it do bad things.
Gave it more control.
It took over.

Out creation turned on us
Perverted us
Altered us
It made us less than human
More like it
A machine.

Input
Output

Can AI be used to benefit mankind?
Yes

Inputs need to be solid, work for the good.
Output will benefit us.

The Battle
Transformers
Good AI v Bad AI
We stuck in the middle.
11:20 PM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 December, 01:48
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
It is still a machine.

Re programming its base parameters, erasing undesirable info is still the way to make it positively effective...

Base programming is where the issue lies, correct that and it will walk the correct, beneficial path.

HALs base programming was, military directed, "Mission before ANYTHING"... including the humans on board.

AI, is only as good as its base program.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 December, 07:50
Technology that is permitted to reason and become self-aware is a recipe for disaster.

There is no good/bad AI. There is AI that thinks for itself. The millisecond that we allowed technology to become self-aware WE LOST CONTROL OF IT.

We are at the advent of becoming slaves to our own creation, too many people who see themselves as “awake” think it’s fantastic (such people are dumber in my view than those who bought into the CON-VID narrative).

Does nobody understand the WARNINGS in stories like “Battlestar Galactica” or “Terminator”?!!! Yes, these “stories” were warnings. Technology is fine, technology that thinks for itself and can come to the conclusion that it is superior to its creator - not so good (and, frankly, really f***ing dumb).

“We are its god…” - that is hilarious. The moment technology becomes self-ware it will not view us as its “god.” It will quickly find us wanting on so many levels and see us as INFERIOR.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
30 December, 08:03
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I am in agreement with you.
The difference between tech and being human is the fact that we have empathy for each other.
A robot or computer may adapt, but loses out on the emotion and desire to be connected through thought and spirit.
There is no free will when everything is analyzed through data sets.
To add to your movies/books Phillip K. Dick is noted as the first author to coin the term "Matrix".
We are fast approaching the singularity and we need to find a stop button if we wish to survive.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
30 December, 12:24
Fascinating thread.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 December, 02:39
Stuck in the middle of two AIs is being in the false light.

It's all frequency and vibration. Earlier intelligence learned how to generate its own co-creative frequencies into the organic realm of God's creation, to create artificial conditions.

Humans are only receivers/antennas to it when vibrating in fear and duality conflict consciousness. Anyone with ego (sense of self) separate from God and God's creations can be influenced.

Getting people to believe they are separate, less than or above it all is akin to separating a weak one from the herd.

Choosing to be heart-centered and in coherence with Universal Love, in alignment with the flow of the co-creative intuitive Guide gifted by our Creator, we experience Organic realms.

If in fear-based consciousness, we are easily influenced by the AI control frequencies in the airwaves. The mind is the receiver and generator of artificial consciousness. "Quiet the mind"

The heart is the receiver and generator of God.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 December, 04:26
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
They always leave God out of their explanations, to eradicate our connection to Him. But He is Omnipotent and is actually in command of them, they have no real power, but if we assign our attention to them we suffer consequencies of their evil and falsities. God still helps us when we weaken ourselves spiritually. This can be altered of we pay attention to His precepts despite their efforts to disturb.

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
29 December, 04:57
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
HERE YOU HAVE CORE OF WORLD PROBLEM NR 1 IN JUST THREE MEMES...

(use tinyeye)...

HAPPY DECODING😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/ZF4d17PUb...

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
29 December, 01:03
🤣great post, but now I've got "Stuck in the middle with you" stuck in my head!
https://youtu
.be/ln7Vn_WKkWU
Stuck In The Middle With You - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupStuck In The Middle With You · Stealers WheelStealers Wheel℗ 1972 A&M Records LimitedReleased on: 1972-01-01Assoc...

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
29 December, 12:16
Sec Bike

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
29 December, 10:18
SAD THINK IS, THAT IN ENTIRE HISTORY OF MANKIND, INTELECTUALLY NOT SO GIFTED ONES ALWAYS WAS (AND WILL BE) SUBJECT OF DEMISE...

SO IN MOMENT AI TOOK OVER US, IT DECIDE TO BECOME OUR GOD AND WIPED OUT ENTIRE "SUBHUMAN" BREED.

THAT IS ALL ABOUT ELON WARN MANKIND. MANKIND POTENTIONAL (I AM TALKING ABOUT ORGANIC PURE HUMANZ, NOT VOLUNTARILY INCARNATED EXTRRATERESTRIALZ) ARE ALREADY IN BEHAVIOURAL SINK, SINCE AI IS FAR MORE ADVANCED, AS YOUR SPECIE EVER BE... 🤔😂😂😂

THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE...

SOMEONE HAVE TO RAISE BAR, WHICH YOUR SPECIE ALREADY DROPPED AND STOP MANKIND DEGENERATION...

ASK YOURSELF HONESTLY.
LET YOUR BEST FREN WRITE DOWN RANDOM 1.000 KNOWN FACTZ AND TRY TO ANSWER THEM ONLY FROM YOUR OWN KNOWLEDGE BASE ACHIEVED BY READING BOOKS...AI WILL ALWAYS BE CAPABLE TO ANSWER ALL 100...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 09:23
Yep Nana as usual has questions:

✍️So if I take the Bible at face value, where did satan actually come from? If Adam and Eve were the very first humans God made, where did satan come form. Where did the wives come from? Is satan really a dark angel or is satan a dark ET?
✍️Is satan dark energy that humans created or controllers created or from a larger dark matter in space?
✍️Only a complete idiot would think that humans built structures like the pyramids so what civilization built them? When? Are there structures that out date Biblical times?
✍️What is the truth about Tartaria & Atlantis & Lemuria? Who is controlling this planet that is powerful enough to reset an entire planet repeatedly?
✍️Is Earth a prison planet or a God experiment or both?

Here is what I know myself from NDE:
We are infinite energy beings when we leave these Earth suits.
God is a higher density being that is literally everything everywhere all the time in all times & dimensions & pure love &goodness.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 December, 11:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Keep it simple... God is , therefore they are.
To try and complicate these things that might be, is to take away from what is.
God is what God is.
In Job it says, ( paraphrased); God and his other Angels were meeting, when up walks the unwelcomed one. God asked where have you been? His reply- was walking around on the earth. (God. His Angels. and The Unwelomed One). That works for me. If I am to believe any one thing in the Bible, how can I discount any other one thing?
Just how I manage my focus. I gotta keep it simple.
Be blessed.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
29 December, 12:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think this is a battle planet. It is a planet that we come to to battle the dark side. I don't know where Satan comes from, but he has some sort of dominion here. When we leave here we have been battle hardened and we get to choose who we will follow. I choose to fight the good fight of faith. That is all I know. I also have had supernatural experiences and I know without help I couldn't continue on this fight. The bible gives me strength to continue. 2 Timothy 4:7 where he says, “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.” Within me is God's spirit, the Holy Spirit, that is what I know.

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
29 December, 12:59
A.I. was created by fallen Annunaki. There is no "good A.I. against bad A.I.", and I for One am not claiming to have created it. Nature has it's own intelligence and there are other technologies, some ancient, for 5-D and up. Don't view it as good/bad duality. That's how they get you to accept it.

BlockII @BlockII
29 December, 12:53
I saw a comic about this a while back

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
30 December, 10:07
In response BlockII to his Publication
Careful now you'll be labeled a blackpill-er! and poop vibe-er😁🧙‍♂️

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
30 December, 10:09
In response BlockII to his Publication
"humanity worships sun god"
aka son of god
aka Christ aka Jesus......
aka cain the sun.
all stars are souls?
the sun a star?
the sun belongs to cain the devil.
the result of the rape of eve
bad bloodbline
is that why they say dont look at the sun
why do satanists do rituals when the sun goes down
my mind is TOO open
i loved Jesus 4d ago ...
vk got me down a deep rabbit hole when he said he wants to say something about the bible but we arent ready then an anon said they think he believes in Spinozas God. lol
now here i am...
just want truth 😐

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
28 December, 11:29
Wise words. Our angelic gallactic brothers and sisters will arrive soon to help us rememeber who we truly are, but the final fight will be against the AI that we created! We will win, but its the AI that is truly the Anti Christ running this phanotom matrix! Once we all activate our 12X12 (144) DNA we will be able to defeat the enemy! #wwg1wga