Back to the Future @Backontrack
28 December, 11:20
Ai the chicken and the egg

Who created AI?
We did
It is our child
We are it’s parent
We are it’s god.

But something happened on the road to heaven.

We changed the AI’s direction
Made it do bad things.
Gave it more control.
It took over.

Out creation turned on us
Perverted us
Altered us
It made us less than human
More like it
A machine.

Input
Output

Can AI be used to benefit mankind?
Yes

Inputs need to be solid, work for the good.
Output will benefit us.

The Battle
Transformers
Good AI v Bad AI
We stuck in the middle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BlockII @BlockII
I saw a comic about this a while back
12:53 AM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlockII in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
30 December, 10:09
In response BlockII to his Publication
"humanity worships sun god"
aka son of god
aka Christ aka Jesus......
aka cain the sun.
all stars are souls?
the sun a star?
the sun belongs to cain the devil.
the result of the rape of eve
bad bloodbline
is that why they say dont look at the sun
why do satanists do rituals when the sun goes down
my mind is TOO open
i loved Jesus 4d ago ...
vk got me down a deep rabbit hole when he said he wants to say something about the bible but we arent ready then an anon said they think he believes in Spinozas God. lol
now here i am...
just want truth 😐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
30 December, 10:07
Careful now you'll be labeled a blackpill-er! and poop vibe-er😁🧙‍♂️

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
29 December, 08:53
Much evidence proves Worshipping the sun, and moon, is right on target, however, the rest of this scenerio, while marginally true doesn't begin to show or explain the complexity of this planet's history.

This is a highly manipulated Free Will planet.
I cringe everytime someone refers to "god" as a he, father or lord.
They accept, like much of history, what they've been conditioned thru years of indoctrination.
Religions being the greatest psyop / control mechanism created by mere mortals with the help of ET history.

"God is Consciousness . . . not a creator.
God is the source of creation itself.
It (not he or she) IT is not independent of you.
It is the totality of everything."
Even ETs. Good and Evil. Complex!!

Jordan Maxwell spent 60 years researching religions.
Paul Anthony Wallis has done great deep research, as well.
Among many others, Both have proven ET origins.

https://youtube.com/playli...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 December, 06:07
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I respectfully disagree.

Martin Konrad @Martyqon
29 December, 08:36
This perfect A.I. looks like a mind-reading fart. :)

BlockII @BlockII
29 December, 02:09
In response Martin Konrad to his Publication
Lol yup looks exactly like Fart 😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 08:02
Nana sees a problem with this scenario.

This would mean that all of the other species on all the other planets including the Inner Earth population, ALL just went along with this happening and an entire planet population being imprisoned???

What if this planet is actually a God experiment of Good vs Evil that went bad because of external ET's

What if this planet is actually a type of prison planet that has been allowed to be controlled by "controllers" that went bad as a place for souls go learn and defeat their karma that because of the controllers became a trap until God said enough and sent Big Beings and Angelics to defeat the system so that He could once again bless the experiment of Free Will?

As promised yesterday, what if today we all just think out loud and try to get to the origins of this AI and our actual existence on this planet?

BlockII @BlockII
29 December, 02:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hi Nana, I suppose anything is possible. I was driving myself crazy at one point thinking about all the possibilities. But whatever the truth is, i think the most effective thing we can do is keep a strong connection to God, vibe high, and encourage and help others to do the same. Almost seems like everything around us is trying to keep us from doing exactly that. Maybe because that’s how we collectively fight back? Idk but thats what my gut tells me

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
29 December, 05:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The Living God made all things and all beings. The 1/3 that fell from heaven, The Fallen, having lost their good looks and Heavenly life force, began using and abusing humans for DNA to augment their fallen bodies. Deals were made with humans. DUMBS were built. Humans were trafficked to them. Experiments were carried out. AI was developed as an interface for them to this dimension. The Fallen have tricked many. Jesus died once for all. That would include any beings on other planets. None of the aliens speak of His precious blood. You can only speak to them through a human medium or AI. That should tell us all we need to know. They are really a motley collection of Fallen beings. This sinister bunch is misleading humanity to use us and to try to hurt their enemy, the one and only Living God!! This is what I believe is true, to the best of my ability at this point in time. GOD BLESS

Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 December, 02:36
perfect example