Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 December, 08:32
XRP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
27 December, 09:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
FIAT? 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 December, 09:05
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
XRP will be considered fiat until its backed by gold.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 09:20
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
XRP is a bridge. Central banks can and will use the XRPL to build their CBDC aka digital fiat but anyone can come out with a currency on XRPL including Visa and We The People.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 December, 09:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i dont trust any digital currency

27 December, 09:29
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
If you use creditcards, autopay, etc you are already using it.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 December, 09:31
but I can go to the bank and get cash. I like cash. I use my debit card but I like cash.

27 December, 09:48
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
All cash will be blockchain based. You will be able to get paper cash but it will be on the blockchain. Right now the USD is getting looted. You see them stealing all this cash. At some point all current paper cash will have to be converted. All this looted cash may have a hard time getting converted because [they] will have to prove where it came from. There is trillions of ill gotten cash out there worldwide.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
27 December, 11:40
who the hell says we even consent to pay to live enslavement?! that's just more of the same - someone else powering over you telling you what you can and cannot do based on MONEY - doesn't matter what form it's in - it's still frigging controlled by someone outside of YOU. jesus people - is this an awakening or not?!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
This is their plan not mine. Told you all years ago it was going to work this way. also gave options to get around it and tried to teach.
11:44 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
28 December, 11:36
West and Middle ground Money System
How do you keep your sanity?
Thank you for being here, you're so kind..❤🤗❤

Stevie King @ShineBright9
28 December, 11:19
Not interested in this plan, who decided this for the rest of us? We sure didn’t have a say! 🤨 How is this OUR SOVEREIGNTY being given back to us?

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
28 December, 11:28
In response Stevie King to her Publication
maybe ask what are you doing to take it back???

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 December, 08:51
not tried but DID teach and many, including me, are appreciative of that. ...so thank you for what you've shown us for years.

It's ok to question, but people forget there is no spoon. they are supposed to collect info, not just from you but others, and do their own research to then decide what is best for them. There are many resources out there but you have to do the 'work' of finding them. The financial piece of this is no different than any other rabbit hole we've all gone down to learn the truth.

Again, grateful for the info you have shared.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
28 December, 11:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
same! What kimmy said VK! we are grateful for everything you do!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
28 December, 08:05
Okay VK - most people to hear an actual lesson more than 6 times before they get it. Speaking in codes is a ridiculous way to teach... unless you're teaching a game.

Options to get around the CBDC?
1. Buy Gold?
2. Buy Silver?
ANYTHING we're missing here?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 December, 11:20
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I can't help but think that "bad" guys are reading what VK has been saying about crypto too...
Bait?🤔

28 December, 02:58
let me ask you this - you will be teleporting/time travelling outta here sometime in '23. are you going back to where you originated? Home? back to the place in which there is no money/pay to live? that's what i and many others have known. Trump even told us space was the goal. however once we're liberated from this place, not all will be "going to" the same place.

28 December, 02:56
so again - this plan isn't about freedom at all - just something a little better - but still - someone controlling us. fuch that. who else is with me?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 December, 02:10
Can u re post Teachings?
For Us old timers?
What Happens if your a stacker?
Can u convert to New Currency?
Do u Just sell PMs for new Cash?
Is that it?
Anyone know?
I'm assuming that's how its gonna go.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
28 December, 07:17
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
im confused? ive missed a few things

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
28 December, 01:41
TY

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
28 December, 12:05
I like this plan. If you are smart, you can see it.

Basel 3. Now, Basel 4 on Jan 1st. 👍

New digital asset-backed currency (USN). Quantum. Distributed Ledger and blockchain. Must have % of deposits always avaiable. No more derivative crap.

Hey, come in and exchange your old dollars for this new currency. What, you have more than $10K? Where’d you get that from Mr MS-13, etc.? If you just stuffed it under your mattress, Grandpa, no worries.

But, you who is coming in with a wheel barrow of cash you can’t/won’t explain where it came from? Fuggetaboutit.

Sweet.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 December, 11:35
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
This👆