Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 December, 08:32
XRP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
27 December, 09:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
FIAT? 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 December, 09:05
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
XRP will be considered fiat until its backed by gold.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
XRP is a bridge. Central banks can and will use the XRPL to build their CBDC aka digital fiat but anyone can come out with a currency on XRPL including Visa and We The People.
09:20 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
28 December, 12:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I made my own eth nft notes I was just having a play around I would love to design my own money 🙂

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
28 December, 11:16
This is how we crush snakes

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 December, 09:13
so cool!
im in the process of trying to learn how this all works
found this if anyone is interested - it has videos instead of dense text

https://xrpl.org/xrp-ledge...

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
28 December, 08:39
I agree that if its backed by air it will remain useless in (at least) anons eyes. I have heard rumor it is Silver/gold backed. i only have a few dollars in XRP, even less since I bought it, but I plan to leave it there.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 December, 04:30
can I get a copy of that paragraph in english?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 December, 02:12
VK this is not a recent image but does it accurately represent your perception?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 December, 01:56

Pink Totter @Totter
28 December, 12:12
The problem with digital money is when it is used the bank takes their percentage from the person receiving the money.

Cash... you go have your car fixed it's $100, the owner of the shop goes to the hardware store and it's still $100, the owner of the hardware store goes across the street to the bar for diner it's still $100... and on and on.

Digital... get your car fixed $100 minus the fee the shop owner has to pay, he goes to the hardware store with what he has left, hardware store also has to pay the fee, eventually that $100 is completely gone.

Only one benefiting from digital is the banks getting their percentage.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 December, 11:46
So how do we tell which is the Cabal digital currency and which is the asset-back currency?

How can we trust that ANY digital currency is not a NWO trap?

Is this another test of the “awake” ie. guess the right currency or you’re f***ed?

Why would not the Cabal system be taken out completely before a system and digital currency that is CLEARLY not Cabal is introduced?

Do you see why anyone who has resisted the Cabal agenda would be distrustful of ANYTHING that gets put in place in advance of some SOLID evidence that the Cabal isn’t winning eg. Joe Biden removed from office, other major, meaningful public arrests etc.?

William Filer @TahoeBilly
27 December, 11:07
I don't think the CB's will be building anything, I think XRP will be their CBDC. Makes no sense all these Nations will software out a CBDC on their own, only makes sense accountable/compatible solution has already been created. Then there's David Schwartz Tweets, which are quite coded ect.

John Perry Barlow>Juan OSavin>RippleLabs>XRP>Ripple "The Song" Golden "If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine"

WTF over?

William Filer @TahoeBilly
27 December, 11:09
In response William Filer to his Publication
Is Jerry comin back man?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
27 December, 10:32
How will We The People do that?
Is it only backed by Gold/Silver?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 December, 09:19
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
do you think “we the people” means following the constitution?
meaning, according to constitution we are supposed to be a gold-backed currency. so if that is correct than gold-backed currency drives xrpl?

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
27 December, 10:23

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 December, 09:58
BRIDGE

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 December, 10:02
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
LIKE CLOCKWORK.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 December, 09:45
Stelllllllllaaaaaaar!

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
27 December, 09:42
any idea where my xrp would have just dissapeared from my XRP IO wallet.
i look it up and get redirected to Binance
its. like XRP IO never existed
a dm would be cool brother

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 December, 12:10
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
What is XRP IO>?

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
28 December, 12:51
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Are you talking about the supposed 'XRP' on LOBSTR?

27 December, 09:33
Thanks for the clarification btw. My interpretation from your previous posts made it seem like XRP itself would be backed somehow. But now I'm assuming another currency will be gold-backed and use XRP as its bridge.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
27 December, 09:25
so whats the timeline 1 yr 5 yr 10 yr

27 December, 09:25
Many have attacked XRP in December. Makes you wonder if a verdict has already been reached and they know something.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 December, 09:23
i dont trust any digital currency

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 09:29
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
If you use creditcards, autopay, etc you are already using it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 December, 11:21
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Hun they can turn off and take your fiat money just as easily as digital, but I dont want their digital currency.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 December, 09:23
i dont trust any digital currency