Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 December, 08:32
XRP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
27 December, 09:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
FIAT? 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 December, 09:05
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
XRP will be considered fiat until its backed by gold.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 09:20
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
XRP is a bridge. Central banks can and will use the XRPL to build their CBDC aka digital fiat but anyone can come out with a currency on XRPL including Visa and We The People.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 December, 09:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i dont trust any digital currency

27 December, 09:29
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
If you use creditcards, autopay, etc you are already using it.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 December, 09:31
but I can go to the bank and get cash. I like cash. I use my debit card but I like cash.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
All cash will be blockchain based. You will be able to get paper cash but it will be on the blockchain. Right now the USD is getting looted. You see them stealing all this cash. At some point all current paper cash will have to be converted. All this looted cash may have a hard time getting converted because [they] will have to prove where it came from. There is trillions of ill gotten cash out there worldwide.
09:48 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
28 December, 05:32
I think all the money is already under control...

Water Mark @Watermark
28 December, 11:53
Create the problem - criminal cash
offer the solution - 100% surveillance state

It still doesn't solve the source of the problem, which is the criminal element controlling the system.

fiat - controlled theft
cashless - controlled life

@vincentkennedy , if you think you are helping us by teaching us to survive in the new system, you are missing the big picture.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
28 December, 11:16
FIAT DEAD
RV is REAL
NESARA

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
28 December, 09:51
So, I live in China and we’ve been cashless for three to four years, super convenient… is this considered blockchain?

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
28 December, 09:00
Do you wanna say this is why there is 87,000 new IRS agents?

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
28 December, 06:54
This is a shitty plan an will cause massive revolts, riots and death.

The masses will not accept this further implementation of surveillance and control.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
27 December, 11:40
who the hell says we even consent to pay to live enslavement?! that's just more of the same - someone else powering over you telling you what you can and cannot do based on MONEY - doesn't matter what form it's in - it's still frigging controlled by someone outside of YOU. jesus people - is this an awakening or not?!

27 December, 11:44
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
This is their plan not mine. Told you all years ago it was going to work this way. also gave options to get around it and tried to teach.

Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
28 December, 12:34
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
NO ONE!!!

William Filer @TahoeBilly
27 December, 11:01
18 years VK...18 long years...started buying silver in 2004 saw the NWO front view. Gold bugs were the smartest and biggest Patriots out there. Now all these Newbies comin on board. I'd like to get paid man.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 December, 10:30
notch on the new silver eagles starting to make some sense for serialization 🤭

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 December, 10:25
Hi VK.

Skipping the caps on these :)

TS = 9:48.

Mar 15, 2018 7:39:35 PM EDT
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Extreme efforts to kill login devices.
Extreme efforts to censor.
Extreme efforts.
Dead cat bounce.
Enjoy the show.
Bring the rain!
Q

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
27 December, 10:13
so is it bad to keep cash on hand right now? Will it be worthless?

27 December, 10:36
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
It wont be worthless as long as you aren't a drug dealer.

You will have a chance to convert it when its time.

27 December, 10:43
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Im still keeping some on hand just in case 🤷🏼‍♂️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 December, 09:52
All ill gotten gains flowing into Stellar for purchase and redistribution to We The People

27 December, 09:57
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
I guess you can look at it that way since it will lower our national debt. Maybe they give some free money to get people to use it.

People should learn how to navigate around CBDC but most wont due to convenience.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 December, 11:42
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
What is Stellar?