Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 December, 08:32
XRP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
27 December, 09:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
FIAT? 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 December, 09:05
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
XRP will be considered fiat until its backed by gold.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 09:20
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
XRP is a bridge. Central banks can and will use the XRPL to build their CBDC aka digital fiat but anyone can come out with a currency on XRPL including Visa and We The People.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 December, 09:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i dont trust any digital currency

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
If you use creditcards, autopay, etc you are already using it.
09:29 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
27 December, 09:55
I will continue stacking silver.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
27 December, 09:40
did you give away xrp last year or the year before? there was an app and i have a password but i don't recall the app's name or what it was exactly. is it worth anything to date?

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 December, 09:31
but I can go to the bank and get cash. I like cash. I use my debit card but I like cash.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
27 December, 09:59
Look into the history of the $500 bill VK posted. Discontinued because of its use in illegal activities.

i will fight tooth and nail against a programmable CBDC that punishes ‘wrongthink’ but i am for technology being implemented that keeps the corporate, NGO, and govt gangsters more honest.

why do you think the UN food aid dude has never followed thru on Musks challenge about opening and auditing the books?

all these wire transfers to Ukraine? Untraceable

pentagon has 2 times lost mutiple trillions in money/ assets= not traceable.

It needs to be trackable/ traceable. This is a red line for me. I am done funding their bullshit.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 December, 10:19
everybody likes cash