Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
This is my first holiday without my kids or anyone, left here alone and I just layed on the couch crying. My heart is broken because NO family wants to be around because they all think I am crazy believing and Trusting Q…. I am a patriot that lost everything, and now having to split holidays because I lost my marriage 3 years ago. This is a pain that doesnt go away. I pray and I pray and the pain is still there. God please bring the Soulmate you have chosen for me I need you always Lord 🙏🏻
06:10 PM - Dec 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 December, 07:35
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
❤️ Bless you ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
27 December, 07:29
Lifting you up! 🙏✨❤️✨🙏
and with you, fren. 😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 December, 07:03
💓💫

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
27 December, 02:46
I'm so sorry MB. Please know that we love you !. Reading thru the responses, it seems many of us lived thru the same childhood. Or even the same marriages . I can be amongst people, but still feel alone. Why are so many of us here on AU like this ? and were we chosen ? How were we led here, and how come thousands of others not ? Are you my family ? Will we one day all know the truth? I pray one day I can hug you all. I pray we all make it thru this, as we know some Patriots here on AU have not. Cheers to you MB for making it thru another holiday. As the good Lord says...I am with you💜

27 December, 06:58
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Agree, thats alot of questions I have been wondering lately. Thank You 🙏🏻

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 December, 07:01
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
You are the sweetest!!💓
We ARE a chosen group here on AU... no doubt🙌
I am happiest when here...God is here..Love is here..Caring is here..Uplifting is here...Truths are here...so glad we are a fam.🙏

MMJ Schu @Schu420
27 December, 12:17
Wishing ♥️ for you!🙏🏻

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 December, 08:12
😇🙏😘DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD PLEASE SURROUND MARYBETH IN YOUR LOVING LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY COMFORT HER WITH YOUR LOVE AND BY HER FAITH IN YOU MAY YOU COMFORT HER WITH PEACE AND REST LET HER KNOW SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER YOU LOVE HER AND SHE ALWAYS HAS YOU ANYTIME TO HEAR HER LORD WE PRAY FOR HER TO FIND ALL HER ANSWERS AND COMFORT FROM YOU LORD SO THAT SHE CAN BE A LIVING TESTIMONY TO THE WORLD OF YOUR LOVING LIGHT AND TO NOT BE AFRAID OF ANYTHING WE ASK THIS IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS

27 December, 06:59
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏻

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
26 December, 08:03
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Magali Gattereau @Gatmag
26 December, 07:56
Yesterday, on Christmas day, my husband packed up and left because we need to think about the relationship and if it will work out. i should say I since he seems to think I am the one with problems. My family knows I am crazy but thanks be to God they accept me with my craziness. They are starting to see the light though

27 December, 07:03
In response Magali Gattereau to her Publication
I pray for my family to open their eyes. 🙏🏻 I know we are all suffering in one way or another. If we are the chosen, why do we all have to keep suffering.

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
26 December, 07:51
GOD BLESS YOU MARY BETH

Stevie King @ShineBright9
26 December, 07:51
🙏🙏🌹🌹🙏🙏 May your prayers be answered soon!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
26 December, 07:48
🙏🏻💖🕊️

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
26 December, 07:45
Sending prayers for you 🙏 Hubby and I spent Christmas without our children. They are adults, but unfortunately have learned the "ways of the world". They constantly criticize us because of our Morals or what they call our short comings! We took them to church every Sunday were involved with their youth groups, Boy Scouts,and Church dinners and activities. We tried to set examples for them when it came to taking care our parents in their elder years. I was a home health aid for many years taking care of hospice patients and elderly patients. Made meals for those less fortunate etc. They still only worry about themselves and criticized us and others. Sometimes there is nothing you can DO help others SEE WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 December, 07:33
we are your family ❤️
i know first hand how it feels to spend Christmas alone
May GOD wrap his loving arms around you and bring you peace and love 🙏❤️

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
26 December, 06:26
😢🙏🙏🙏

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 December, 06:15

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 December, 06:08
I saw this and my heart went out - same happened to me- a few years ago -I LOST everything and almost everyone. After wiping the tears I wanted to know why... so I searched for the answers. This is what I found: God had to remove anyone that may have interferred with the mission He has for you... you may not know- but YOU were CHOSEN and you made an agreement with God..seems like it may be a very important mission because we are almost at the end. The next thing I needed to know is WHY so much PAIN...from what I innerstand - the way our DNA repairs itself is through trauma... there is some chemical released when these feelings of dispare happen.. the chemical is needed to make the repairs.... and your SOUL MATE will appear soon - but first you need to connect with your HIGHER SELF... once you tap into your higher self-many things will fall into place. Its not easy and took time for me to accept and wrap my head around but its the only thing that resonated with me. PRAYERS !

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 December, 06:09
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
and PS...I do nnot post much on here - all my stuff is on WEGO...interesting things too....things that may help.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
26 December, 05:39
I didn't see this post yesterday, how are you doing today, dear? I'm sending prayers!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 December, 07:34
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
same here, i am just seeing your post now day after

Selah 321 @Selah
26 December, 05:23
🙏🏻🕊

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 December, 05:21
🙏🙏🙏 Hang in there they are going to see .

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
26 December, 05:10
Praying Hard for You fellow Patriot!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 December, 05:10
So sorry. I hope and pray things get better for you. 🙏❤️🙏

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
26 December, 01:35
This is exactly the Situation my current Girlfriend was in during her awakening as well. She was labeled crazy, drifted apart from family and her ex partner who is still asleep. I know 100% God has a plan for you !! Out with the old, and in with the New ! Stay strong because we are at the finish line, and soon you wont be the crazy one but the one everyone should of been listening to in the first place !!! I pray that you get everything you are wishing for , and more !!

26 December, 05:04
In response OG_ Khan _ Solve4X to his Publication
Thank you! I pray I do as well. 🙏🏻

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 December, 10:51
Hang in there Mary Beth, we are almost there. Sending you prayers for comfort and a big hug. I am so sorry you are hurting.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
25 December, 08:45
HUGS and Im convinced 2023 will be the best year yet for anons.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
25 December, 08:30
https://youtu.be/qA0YKJ0_I...

don't give up. look at all the comments below of all the people that love and care about you and are lifting you up in prayer. we are family here. even if we're an unconventional family. I believe God brought us all here to unite and help each other get thru this as best as we can. We're gonna make it sister, hang on, we got you!
I Won't Let Go - (Lyrics With Bible Verse) Rascal Flatts - YouTube

Rascal Flatts - I Won't Let GoIn early 2011, Rascal Flatts released "I Won't Let Go" as the second single from their Nothing Like This album. The No. 2, plat...

26 December, 01:20
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Thank you! Always will love this song 🙏🏻❤️

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
25 December, 08:29
🙏❤️

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
🙏❤️

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
🙏❤️

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
🙏❤️