Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
25 December, 06:10
This is my first holiday without my kids or anyone, left here alone and I just layed on the couch crying. My heart is broken because NO family wants to be around because they all think I am crazy believing and Trusting Q…. I am a patriot that lost everything, and now having to split holidays because I lost my marriage 3 years ago. This is a pain that doesnt go away. I pray and I pray and the pain is still there. God please bring the Soulmate you have chosen for me I need you always Lord 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I saw this and my heart went out - same happened to me- a few years ago -I LOST everything and almost everyone. After wiping the tears I wanted to know why... so I searched for the answers. This is what I found: God had to remove anyone that may have interferred with the mission He has for you... you may not know- but YOU were CHOSEN and you made an agreement with God..seems like it may be a very important mission because we are almost at the end. The next thing I needed to know is WHY so much PAIN...from what I innerstand - the way our DNA repairs itself is through trauma... there is some chemical released when these feelings of dispare happen.. the chemical is needed to make the repairs.... and your SOUL MATE will appear soon - but first you need to connect with your HIGHER SELF... once you tap into your higher self-many things will fall into place. Its not easy and took time for me to accept and wrap my head around but its the only thing that resonated with me. PRAYERS !
06:08 PM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 December, 06:09
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
and PS...I do nnot post much on here - all my stuff is on WEGO...interesting things too....things that may help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396