Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
25 December, 06:10
This is my first holiday without my kids or anyone, left here alone and I just layed on the couch crying. My heart is broken because NO family wants to be around because they all think I am crazy believing and Trusting Q…. I am a patriot that lost everything, and now having to split holidays because I lost my marriage 3 years ago. This is a pain that doesnt go away. I pray and I pray and the pain is still there. God please bring the Soulmate you have chosen for me I need you always Lord 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
27 December, 02:46
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I'm so sorry MB. Please know that we love you !. Reading thru the responses, it seems many of us lived thru the same childhood. Or even the same marriages . I can be amongst people, but still feel alone. Why are so many of us here on AU like this ? and were we chosen ? How were we led here, and how come thousands of others not ? Are you my family ? Will we one day all know the truth? I pray one day I can hug you all. I pray we all make it thru this, as we know some Patriots here on AU have not. Cheers to you MB for making it thru another holiday. As the good Lord says...I am with you💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
Agree, thats alot of questions I have been wondering lately. Thank You 🙏🏻
06:58 PM - Dec 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Beth Miskell, click on at the bottom under it