Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
25 December, 06:10
This is my first holiday without my kids or anyone, left here alone and I just layed on the couch crying. My heart is broken because NO family wants to be around because they all think I am crazy believing and Trusting Q…. I am a patriot that lost everything, and now having to split holidays because I lost my marriage 3 years ago. This is a pain that doesnt go away. I pray and I pray and the pain is still there. God please bring the Soulmate you have chosen for me I need you always Lord 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
Sending prayers for you 🙏 Hubby and I spent Christmas without our children. They are adults, but unfortunately have learned the "ways of the world". They constantly criticize us because of our Morals or what they call our short comings! We took them to church every Sunday were involved with their youth groups, Boy Scouts,and Church dinners and activities. We tried to set examples for them when it came to taking care our parents in their elder years. I was a home health aid for many years taking care of hospice patients and elderly patients. Made meals for those less fortunate etc. They still only worry about themselves and criticized us and others. Sometimes there is nothing you can DO help others SEE WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM
07:45 PM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RONNIEH in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rhonda Henninger, click on at the bottom under it