Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
25 December, 06:10
This is my first holiday without my kids or anyone, left here alone and I just layed on the couch crying. My heart is broken because NO family wants to be around because they all think I am crazy believing and Trusting Q…. I am a patriot that lost everything, and now having to split holidays because I lost my marriage 3 years ago. This is a pain that doesnt go away. I pray and I pray and the pain is still there. God please bring the Soulmate you have chosen for me I need you always Lord 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
I'm so sorry MB. Please know that we love you !. Reading thru the responses, it seems many of us lived thru the same childhood. Or even the same marriages . I can be amongst people, but still feel alone. Why are so many of us here on AU like this ? and were we chosen ? How were we led here, and how come thousands of others not ? Are you my family ? Will we one day all know the truth? I pray one day I can hug you all. I pray we all make it thru this, as we know some Patriots here on AU have not. Cheers to you MB for making it thru another holiday. As the good Lord says...I am with you💜
02:46 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DovesFlyHighForTrump in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 December, 07:01
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
You are the sweetest!!💓
We ARE a chosen group here on AU... no doubt🙌
I am happiest when here...God is here..Love is here..Caring is here..Uplifting is here...Truths are here...so glad we are a fam.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 December, 06:58
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Agree, thats alot of questions I have been wondering lately. Thank You 🙏🏻