Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
25 December, 06:10
This is my first holiday without my kids or anyone, left here alone and I just layed on the couch crying. My heart is broken because NO family wants to be around because they all think I am crazy believing and Trusting Q…. I am a patriot that lost everything, and now having to split holidays because I lost my marriage 3 years ago. This is a pain that doesnt go away. I pray and I pray and the pain is still there. God please bring the Soulmate you have chosen for me I need you always Lord 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
This is exactly the Situation my current Girlfriend was in during her awakening as well. She was labeled crazy, drifted apart from family and her ex partner who is still asleep. I know 100% God has a plan for you !! Out with the old, and in with the New ! Stay strong because we are at the finish line, and soon you wont be the crazy one but the one everyone should of been listening to in the first place !!! I pray that you get everything you are wishing for , and more !!
01:35 PM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ParasocialParasiteParade in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
26 December, 05:04
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
Thank you! I pray I do as well. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396