Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Never be afraid to ask others for help and their prayers.

This is the way and it’s how the Creator works through us.

It also shows you’re humble and trust in Him.

God bless each and every one of you for being an amazing example to our community and humanity abroad.
12:23 PM - Dec 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
12 December, 02:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
When God Winks at You: How God Speaks Directly to You Through the Power of Coincidence
By: Squire Rushnell

When God Winks at You is packed with stories testifying to the fact that God is directing our lives. What is a wink from God? It's those little extraordinary events in your life that happen to you every day and for a reason known by God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 December, 01:11
Ok so when you pull out those blueprints for new creations here is one thing that Nana actually needs now:

All these new revelations we are learning about natural remedies, vitamins and supplements that not only improve our health but imho also help with the spiritual connection to God, couple that with the poisons they put in all of our foods, & it is overwhelming.

There are several that Nana takes that I already know and have proven for myself that are amazing and help me so I take them daily.

What I need is a site where I can get a drink to purchase with the mixture of things that I want in it, vitamins and other things healthy where I can order up what I want in it and periodically change what is in it.

For instance I need the veggies, cant eat that many in a day but dont trust the ones I see advertised, & I want everything in one drink from a trusted source, veggies vit. supplements & other things specific to my needs & changeable.
Yeah I a asking for a lot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
11 December, 01:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
One way to get your daily veggie requirement is to dehydrate and make into a powder.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 December, 02:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have one of these; holds 80 plants.
Set it up inside to grow all year long & w/ no insects.
$400 on Ebay (hydroponic tower)
Made a framework for 4ft grow lights to mount vertically.
Can grow lettuces and leafy greens, herbs, cherry tomatoes -- and larger plants like melons, eggplant, beans if you can figure out a way to stake them up.

CharRose @CharRose
09 December, 01:31
From my heart.....

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 December, 07:10
The thing is …..praying for others helps me so much. On days that I’m not my myself and fear tries to creep in , taking the time to really connect my heart to God on behalf of someone else blesses me and lifts my spirit. You all are family and family is everything❤️🥰❤️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 December, 06:59
Thank you Doq 🙌❤️🙌
I struggle to ask for help & haven’t reached out on here in tough times, not sure why I find it hard to, perhaps because I’ve been so independent & push on through regardless.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
08 December, 10:33
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Right there with you. Maybe because we are afraid to show others our weaknesses? I know I struggle with this.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
08 December, 06:52
💚🌟💚

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
08 December, 06:51
They also come in our home when we are gone. I know for a fact!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
08 December, 06:50
Just asking for prayers to keep my daughter and I safe from those hacking both our phones, driving by nonstop and following us EVERYWHERE. 🙏🏻

08 December, 06:53
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
💚🌟💚

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 December, 07:13
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Sending prayers of protection…God please place a hedge of protection around Mary Beth and her daughter. Please send any evil plans back to the sender. Please bless them both with your amazing peace. I ask you this in Jesus’ name Amen🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
08 December, 06:23
Yea, I have a problem asking people for help.

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 December, 05:44
I have seen collective prayer move mountains. 🙏❤️

Just Diana @Diana19
08 December, 05:42
I am firmly convinced that when WE get to the point that We forget where all OUR blessings come from HE will send US a clear message. I know this statement to be true bc it happened to me. I give thanks every day that I open my eyes and every night I ask His forgiveness for wrongs I may have committed. I have found unconditional love on this platform and I truly believe I was lead here by Divine Inspiration, Thank you all for your commitment, for the advice and the loving support. It's such a nasty evil world out there and unless WE stick together and pray, He will send clear messages for all of US. God Bless US one and All!

08 December, 06:55
In response Just Diana to her Publication
💚🌟💚

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
08 December, 05:50
In response Patriot Mom to her Publication
Prayers for your mom mimi2 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal her 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 December, 06:19
In response Patriot Mom to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 For Mom.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
08 December, 02:56
Prayers for me PLEASE

LOW DAY
hard hard hard hard

not happy
my family is shunning me.
ps. dont tell me to get another family; i want mine with beautiful hearts and faces and lives filled with light.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 December, 08:32
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Prayers going up for God's providence for healing and restoration, in Jesus's name.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
08 December, 08:36
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 December, 02:45
manifest love and prayer every day

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 December, 02:44
We take affter you, DoQ+! 😂 ❤️ 😊

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 December, 02:06
AMEN

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 December, 02:05
My DNA is thankful for your DNA :)

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 December, 01:55
Always the right words DoQ, you know how to reach we the people. God Bless you and your family too.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
08 December, 01:05
prayer is a collective consciousness among eberyone and God
WWG1WGA

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
08 December, 01:05
God Bless you too

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
08 December, 01:03
🌹We r Mirrors of each other...In Kindness,Faith & Love.
Your Love for this Community this Country,your Family was Mirrored back to you Sir Doq!🌹💙

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 December, 12:47
just went through a recharging of tired! I should have ask for prayers, but was even too tired to even do that!! Still having tired times, and have to rest! My Spirit and Faith is strong, but body tired! I do ask for your prayers for continued recovery!
I Love You All! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Ripple Effect @Rlhegler
08 December, 12:46
Let your request be known. Speak things into existence. There is power in prayer for sure. Obviously your request was heart felt and you already accepted the power of it. Most people ask for prayer but arent ready to recieve the blessing of it. We all have a measure of faith. The testimony is the blessing on everyone involved. God Speed my fren.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 December, 02:07
In response Ripple Effect to his Publication
AMEN !!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 December, 12:39
I am aways reminded John14:12 Truly, truly I say to you, the one who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I am going to the Father.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 December, 12:37

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 December, 12:37
the collective power of Anon's praying is quite marvelous to see!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
08 December, 12:35
Its True! I was prayed back to life in May this yr.🙏☝️
I had prepared myself again for the worse. God is good...and so are people! 🤍🏁🤍, prayer works in the name Jesus i will testify.
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

Amy Grahm @Amyl123

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Today is just damn hard. Feel myself shutting down. That never ends well.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
08 December, 05:48
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Prayers for you Sparrows 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 December, 06:54
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
🙌❤️🙌

Ange Love @LoveM
08 December, 12:32
🍇Vineyards have meaning💗