Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 December, 12:23
Never be afraid to ask others for help and their prayers.

This is the way and it’s how the Creator works through us.

It also shows you’re humble and trust in Him.

God bless each and every one of you for being an amazing example to our community and humanity abroad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Today is just damn hard. Feel myself shutting down. That never ends well.
12:35 PM - Dec 08, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 December, 06:54
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
08 December, 05:48
Prayers for you Sparrows πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God give you strenght to go through this πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

hope saxton @Scribe11
08 December, 04:22
Sending you prayers and a hug.
This battle is hard.
I feel the same some days too.
You've got this and God has got you.
You also have a Fam here that loves you.
Rest
Rejuvenate
Rejoin the fight
Repeat.
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
08 December, 01:37
Sending prayers!

Charissma _15 @Riley
08 December, 01:11
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™
Matthew 11:28 Then Jesus said, β€œCome to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.”

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
08 December, 01:04
❀️Sending love and prayers your way

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
08 December, 01:01
πŸ™β€οΈSame. Taking a break.

Lily B.... @LilyB
08 December, 12:57
A post from TS and Twitter.
Many are feeling it.
Lifting you up in prayer.

Green 8700 @Green8700
08 December, 12:50
me too! But I don’t, God did not get us this far for us to quit. We have to keep pushing forward. Take the day off go outside get some fresh air watch the goofy squirrels it will make you smile. I called in sick to work which is legit because I’m fighting a sinus infection. Nothing new. Prayers for you my friend. We love you.πŸ™, We need you

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
08 December, 12:48
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 December, 12:48

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 December, 12:46
We are lifting you up in prayer. God is closer when we are lowest. Talk with Him and share your burden while thanking Him for blessing and healing you. He never stops healing and blessing us. His Love is streamed into us continuously from within. He won’t let you go, turn to Him. πŸ™πŸ’•

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 December, 12:44
God bring Age of Enlightenment your peace. I pray that you would send them joy and hope. Let them know they are not alone and that you God have already won.

Pink Totter @Totter
08 December, 12:43
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 December, 12:42
Take the time and rest! I just went through that! Battle fatigue, I think! Mind racing but to tired to even get into routine! Rest my Fren πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯° Take a couple days away! recharge your body! ❀️

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
08 December, 12:40
prayers friend...you are loved and supported here. sending you big hugs!πŸ™πŸ’•

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 December, 12:38
Praying for you!

#BlessUp