Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 December, 12:23
Never be afraid to ask others for help and their prayers.

This is the way and it’s how the Creator works through us.

It also shows you’re humble and trust in Him.

God bless each and every one of you for being an amazing example to our community and humanity abroad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok so when you pull out those blueprints for new creations here is one thing that Nana actually needs now:

All these new revelations we are learning about natural remedies, vitamins and supplements that not only improve our health but imho also help with the spiritual connection to God, couple that with the poisons they put in all of our foods, & it is overwhelming.

There are several that Nana takes that I already know and have proven for myself that are amazing and help me so I take them daily.

What I need is a site where I can get a drink to purchase with the mixture of things that I want in it, vitamins and other things healthy where I can order up what I want in it and periodically change what is in it.

For instance I need the veggies, cant eat that many in a day but dont trust the ones I see advertised, & I want everything in one drink from a trusted source, veggies vit. supplements & other things specific to my needs & changeable.
Yeah I a asking for a lot!
01:11 PM - Dec 11, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 December, 02:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have one of these; holds 80 plants.
Set it up inside to grow all year long & w/ no insects.
$400 on Ebay (hydroponic tower)
Made a framework for 4ft grow lights to mount vertically.
Can grow lettuces and leafy greens, herbs, cherry tomatoes -- and larger plants like melons, eggplant, beans if you can figure out a way to stake them up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 December, 03:49
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I saw those, what climate are you in? We oould not do year round here in TN.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
12 December, 02:41
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
DIY Hydroponics Garden Tower Build | Less than $150 - YouTube

Working and spending more time at home has recently gotten me more interested in gardening and growing my own vegetables. It has also been a pretty expensiv...

Violet *** @Violetfire
11 December, 01:51
One way to get your daily veggie requirement is to dehydrate and make into a powder.

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
11 December, 01:38
Great idea.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 December, 01:59
In response Eva Mechelle to her Publication
😘

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
11 December, 01:13
YES!