Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 December, 12:23
Never be afraid to ask others for help and their prayers.

This is the way and it’s how the Creator works through us.

It also shows you’re humble and trust in Him.

God bless each and every one of you for being an amazing example to our community and humanity abroad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
Prayers for me PLEASE

LOW DAY
hard hard hard hard

not happy
my family is shunning me.
ps. dont tell me to get another family; i want mine with beautiful hearts and faces and lives filled with light.
02:56 PM - Dec 08, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Eowyn777 in this post can reply
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
08 December, 08:36
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 December, 08:32
Prayers going up for God's providence for healing and restoration, in Jesus's name.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
08 December, 08:31
🙏🏼🤍

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
08 December, 06:29
Dear God, you hear, you know, you care. please send angels of comfort, communication & love to them & their family. we are so grateful for your love. ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 December, 06:25
God please heal Eowyn's family. Bring peace where there is discord. Repair anything that is broken. Restore all. Help Eowyn to feel your presence and love during this time.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 December, 06:22
HANG IN THERE GOD IS WITH YOU PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Just Diana @Diana19
08 December, 06:21
🙏🙏🙏

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
08 December, 06:19
🙏 ♥ 🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
08 December, 06:19
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
08 December, 06:18
praying for you, i love you
sending you strength, love, hugs and good vibes+!!!!! evil loves to feed off negativity, i will ask Jesus to protect you and keep the evil away from you ♥️ i ask him to keep your family safe and pray they can see truth, love and light ❤ keep your head up and smile :) our best days are ahead and not far might i add!!! we need you here, thanks for showing up and asking for a lift 😍🙏🙏

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
09 December, 12:00
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
beautiful!!

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
08 December, 05:51
Prayers for you Eowyn 777 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨