Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
05 December, 03:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Why did a Q drops say "Your Families Are Safe. Promise." ?

Was it just families in the U.S.?

Praying for parents to start comparing notes, talking with each other and having the courage to end the genocide of their children.

🙏💛🙏
03:34 PM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 December, 09:05
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
i think it meant if you believe in God which all Q followers are supposed to, then you are saved by God the Father in Heaven. thats what the post means.
if you truly love, trust, follow, listen to God he will tell you not to engage w any covid shots, he will truly save you and your family. i love this Q post because i love Jesus and he is saving me from this health crisis i am in. even tho THIS IS FROM A VACCINE back when i did not have God. so deep. if your family members truly love God they will believe them when you look into their eyes and say listen to me do not take that shot. trust me. they will say ok, God will save your lives. any other circumstance God is not able to save them because they just dont believe. theres no other explanation.🙏😍♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 December, 09:07
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
🙏💥😃❤️👍

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 December, 09:03
✝️🙏💥😃❤️👍

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
05 December, 08:50
Remember the LA black hawk raid a few years back? That was the bubonic plague our mil prevented from being unleashed to kill millions of us. That was a real pandemic being planned.

However, as with covid, esp when Trump said he took HCQ, then later said he took the vax (which a 5 min search showed that CDC defined HCQ as a vaccine, so he meant the same thing) - this flu shot was a voluntary event.

In other words...covid (likely brought on by the previous Fall’s (2019) flu shot) and this flu shot tragedy were/are avoidable (unlike a bubonic plaque).

The casualites in these cases are self-inflicted (for the most part as seniors/children are victims of evil or ignorant medical staff/family/corporate/other adults).

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
05 December, 08:51
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Your families are safe if you use your brain.

Water Mark @Watermark
05 December, 04:40
It's not a true statement for the U.S. either, Alcyone.

The conclusions which one can come to from observing the difference between that statement and our reality are not comfortable ones that match 'trusting the plan'.

There is a possibility that that post refers to something worse yet to come; a life changing precipice such as a nuclear exchange (real or fake).

My take is that patriots are not fully in control and that Q is not infallible (certainly not a time traveler). We are winning the information war but we are taking more casualties than expected.

I'm also on alert that we are about to be betrayed by controlled opposition; from places we hold dear.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 December, 05:17
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I beleive many of us have run those same thoughts through our minds.

You can count on betrayals for many are yet to come.

Worship no one out there as our hero and you won't feel betrayed when things don;t go in the way of the Constitution or our Freedom. We have a false light "saving"/ascension to get through before the real one.

None None @MUDD
05 December, 04:33
I pondered that for a long time. I do not think it refers to our immediate "families" I tend to think it is tribal, in nature. But, eh, what do I know...

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
05 December, 03:59

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 December, 03:57
I hated the post it came across as so condescending.

None None @MUDD
05 December, 09:07
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Hmmm...good point. Didn't see it that until now. Interesting perspective.