Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
05 December, 03:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 December, 03:34
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Why did a Q drops say "Your Families Are Safe. Promise." ?

Was it just families in the U.S.?

Praying for parents to start comparing notes, talking with each other and having the courage to end the genocide of their children.

🙏💛🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
It's not a true statement for the U.S. either, Alcyone.

The conclusions which one can come to from observing the difference between that statement and our reality are not comfortable ones that match 'trusting the plan'.

There is a possibility that that post refers to something worse yet to come; a life changing precipice such as a nuclear exchange (real or fake).

My take is that patriots are not fully in control and that Q is not infallible (certainly not a time traveler). We are winning the information war but we are taking more casualties than expected.

I'm also on alert that we are about to be betrayed by controlled opposition; from places we hold dear.
04:40 PM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 December, 05:17
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I beleive many of us have run those same thoughts through our minds.

You can count on betrayals for many are yet to come.

Worship no one out there as our hero and you won't feel betrayed when things don;t go in the way of the Constitution or our Freedom. We have a false light "saving"/ascension to get through before the real one.