Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
06 December, 01:29
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
If I had small children now, I don't think I would immunize them with ANY of this stuff! God gave us our own immune system for a reason _ all these clowns want to do is destroy what God gave us.....in more ways than one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 December, 09:20
If this connect-the-dots is true, this would mean the cabal has learned that they can’t win with a parasitic virus, because we beat them with ivermectin. They have adapted.

We must now teach and learn about natural cures against bacterial infections. Things like colloidal silver, coconut oil, frankincense and myrrh, oregano oil, and usnea.

We must change the health paradigm at every level. We must get back to nature and the old ways, now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 December, 11:49
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Don't forget Huckleberries

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
05 December, 04:17
Flu fighters begin roll out of vaccinations ... - Express & Starhttps://www.expressandstar... › news › 2022/10/17

Strep A: Eighth child dies with infection as London 'tragedy' is ...https://www.standard.co.uk › News › UK

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
05 December, 04:18
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Thanks it`s my theory but we need stop it now if true

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
05 December, 04:15
FALSE FLAGS SUCK.

Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
05 December, 04:06
sources ???

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
05 December, 04:08
In response Lizzy 2711 to her Publication
I don`t have any --- Dot to dot

Hope by posting we can learn more and save kids if true

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 December, 03:34
Why did a Q drops say "Your Families Are Safe. Promise." ?

Was it just families in the U.S.?

Praying for parents to start comparing notes, talking with each other and having the courage to end the genocide of their children.

🙏💛🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 December, 09:03
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
✝️🙏💥😃❤️👍

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 December, 09:05
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
i think it meant if you believe in God which all Q followers are supposed to, then you are saved by God the Father in Heaven. thats what the post means.
if you truly love, trust, follow, listen to God he will tell you not to engage w any covid shots, he will truly save you and your family. i love this Q post because i love Jesus and he is saving me from this health crisis i am in. even tho THIS IS FROM A VACCINE back when i did not have God. so deep. if your family members truly love God they will believe them when you look into their eyes and say listen to me do not take that shot. trust me. they will say ok, God will save your lives. any other circumstance God is not able to save them because they just dont believe. theres no other explanation.🙏😍♥️

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
05 December, 03:31
THE DEEP STATE IS GOING STRONG. I DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE TRYING TO FOOL. THEY WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST DEMON.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
05 December, 03:58
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Enemies save the worst for last.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
05 December, 04:09
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication