Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Please pray for those who have no living or loving family. This time of year is a reminder of how much they miss their loved ones.

#BlessUp
06:15 PM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
26 November, 12:01
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 November, 12:16
In response TAKESHI QUDO to his Publication
Thank You.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 November, 08:52
GO LIGHT THEIR WHIRLED!
Go Light Your World - Be a Beacon - Chris Rice HD - YouTube

Be a beacon of Christ's Light. Take your flame to the world and let it shine.Matt 5:16 - In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see...

26 November, 12:17
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

hope saxton @Scribe11
25 November, 02:22
Thank you, DD. You are always so thoughtful of others.
Prayers going up. 🙏❤️🙏

25 November, 02:25
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Thank You, I try.

#BlessUp

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
25 November, 02:19
🙏🙏🙏🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 November, 02:13
Beautiful post. Thank you. 🙏🙏🙏

25 November, 02:15
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank You!

#BlessUp

Mareez Newqd @NewQd
25 November, 05:55
Hey beautiful ones, just want you to know, this is what family is from Gods point of view....Yeshua “My part in the Atonement is not complete until YOU join it, and give it away. As you teach, so shall you learn. I will never leave you or forsake you, because to forsake you would be to forsake myself and God who created me. You will forsake yourselves and your God if you forsake any of YOUR brothers. You are more than your brother’s keeper. In fact, you do not WANT to keep him. You must learn to see him as he is, and KNOW that he belongs to God, as you do. How could you treat your brother better than by rendering unto God the things which are God’s?”

25 November, 09:16
In response Mareez Newqd to her Publication
Thank You

#BlessUp

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 November, 08:54
In response Mareez Newqd to her Publication
I WILL BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!
Jesus of Nazareth - I Will Be With You Always - YouTube

The closing remarks by Jesus Christ to His Disciples. From the movie, "Jesus of Nazareth", which I applaud for its excellent lifelike, three dimensional port...

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
25 November, 05:17
Prayers for people alone and who feels alone 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and comfort them 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending love and light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

25 November, 09:16
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 November, 10:13
🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

25 November, 09:18
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
24 November, 09:53
🙏💓

25 November, 09:18
In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication

connie wright @cowri
24 November, 09:28
🙏

25 November, 09:19
In response connie wright to her Publication

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
24 November, 08:49
It hurts a bit when you have a family, but you have now been more or less excluded from them because 1) you are unvaccinated and 2) all your warnings
( sadly) came true. Somehow they hate you for this, as if you personally inflicted this suffering on them. I think many of us experience it in a similar way. 😪

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 November, 02:42
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
I feel like I have a foot in two different dimensions. I am finding it difficult to communicate with my family. I am happy with me and the handsome...the constant talking at me making me feel like crap has stopped. Praying for you and all of us

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 08:30
💥🙏👍

24 November, 08:38
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 November, 08:29
Thank you all - very kind thoughts.
Once we go into ascension, everyone will have all that they need. This system goes away, "the veil is being lifted for all too see" and will be replaced by abundance and love being shared world wide.

24 November, 08:43
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
We are not all gonna make it.

#BlessUp

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 07:35
Nana has prayed for everyone today, those that are alone, sick, going without and more.
I don't know much of lonliness as God is alwasy with me and I do still have family.

My biggest wish in all of this of course is freedom, because we cant have anything else I want the world to have without it, but when that is done, my wish that the money for humanitarian projects is 10x more than even Nana is wishing for.

No one on this planet should ever go hungry, not have a home, and medical attention needed.
My prayer is to end all of this and provide basic needs for the world.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
24 November, 07:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I love your posts but am curious. Why do you refer to yourself in third person?

24 November, 07:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank You Patriot Nana.

The truth always wins out...

#BlessUp

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 November, 07:31
sending prayers to all who need them. 🙏🙏🙏

25 November, 09:49
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Thank You Storm.

#BlessUp

Ange Love @LoveM
24 November, 07:29
🙏🏻❤️😘

25 November, 09:50
In response Ange Love to her Publication

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
24 November, 07:23
🙏

25 November, 09:51
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication
Thank You Danel.

#BlessUp

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
24 November, 07:18
I am alone this holiday and I don’t mind. It’s a good time to reflect. Blessings.

25 November, 09:51
In response Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. to her Publication

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
24 November, 06:51
there are so many. i lost my dad, mom and one sis within 6 months of this year. my mom and sis passed within 24 hours of each other - last month. my sis was 55 and 5 months to the day she passed. my dad passed 2 days before my daughters birthday. they hadn't seen each other in years and both were so excited to reunite if he survived. he was cancer patient. i am black sheep, never bought into the 1/4 cell they found back in 2002 but no choice. I voiced and just pissed peeps off

24 November, 06:54
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Are you looking at me? Cuz you just explained my life.

I'll be praying for you and yours.

#BlessUp

Jay James @birdmanjay
24 November, 06:45
This warmed my soul. I am one of those people. Alone at home today, but I am content. Prayers going out to the rest of us. Thank you

24 November, 06:46
In response Jay James to his Publication
Thank You Jay.

#BlessUp

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
24 November, 07:09
In response Jay James to his Publication
There is ALWAYS a seat at my table. If you find yourself alone next year and can bear the ewwww of WA STATE. You come sit with me! Open invite.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 November, 06:39
🙏💗🙏

24 November, 06:41
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Thank You Missy!

#BlessUp

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
24 November, 06:29
amen

24 November, 06:34
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Thank You friend with my real name.

#BlessUp

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
24 November, 06:26
Lord, I humbly come before you today to lift up those who struggle with loneliness this holiday season. Bless them in spirit and see they are infused with happiness each day in the way you see best fit to touch their heart. May this next season see them surrounded by newfound family with loving hearts and souls. In Jesus name I pray.🙏🏻

24 November, 06:27
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Thank You Stacey.

#BlessUp

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 November, 06:24
Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. Please Father, take all those who may be alone into your embrace. Let them be reminded of Your unending, unconditional love, please let them feel the love from their brothers and sisters in this war against the darkness.

This I humbly pray Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

24 November, 06:25
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Thank You Jason, You Brother are a constant!

#BlessUp

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 November, 06:51
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Amen
Happy Thanksgivings
🙏

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
24 November, 06:20
Indeed. 🙏🙏🙏

24 November, 06:20
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Thank You Felix.

#BlessUp

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 November, 06:18
🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

24 November, 06:19
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Thank You Rachel.

#BlessUp

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 November, 06:16
Got you DD

24 November, 06:17
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Thank You Paul.

#BlessUp