Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 November, 06:15
Please pray for those who have no living or loving family. This time of year is a reminder of how much they miss their loved ones.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
This warmed my soul. I am one of those people. Alone at home today, but I am content. Prayers going out to the rest of us. Thank you
06:45 PM - Nov 24, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
24 November, 07:09
In response Jay James to his Publication
There is ALWAYS a seat at my table. If you find yourself alone next year and can bear the ewwww of WA STATE. You come sit with me! Open invite.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
24 November, 07:13
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Thank you Stacey! That's very kind of you...but that really doesn't surprise me on this platform. Good bless you and yours. Happy Thanksgiving!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 November, 06:46
In response Jay James to his Publication
Thank You Jay.

#BlessUp