Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 November, 06:15
Please pray for those who have no living or loving family. This time of year is a reminder of how much they miss their loved ones.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 07:35
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Nana has prayed for everyone today, those that are alone, sick, going without and more.
I don't know much of lonliness as God is alwasy with me and I do still have family.

My biggest wish in all of this of course is freedom, because we cant have anything else I want the world to have without it, but when that is done, my wish that the money for humanitarian projects is 10x more than even Nana is wishing for.

No one on this planet should ever go hungry, not have a home, and medical attention needed.
My prayer is to end all of this and provide basic needs for the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
I love your posts but am curious. Why do you refer to yourself in third person?
07:44 PM - Nov 24, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 07:47
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Years ago when I first started on Twit wit most of the men kept calling me bro and dude because of my @SirHuckleberry handle before we were showing our real pics, so I started it because I am a Nana and it stopped that and it just stuck.
Like me and my Nana's most ppl like to talk to Nana's.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
24 November, 07:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you for your reply. Was just curious. I'm pop pop at home and my wife is nana, I totally get it .