Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 November, 06:15
Please pray for those who have no living or loving family. This time of year is a reminder of how much they miss their loved ones.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mareez Newqd @NewQd
Hey beautiful ones, just want you to know, this is what family is from Gods point of view....Yeshua “My part in the Atonement is not complete until YOU join it, and give it away. As you teach, so shall you learn. I will never leave you or forsake you, because to forsake you would be to forsake myself and God who created me. You will forsake yourselves and your God if you forsake any of YOUR brothers. You are more than your brother’s keeper. In fact, you do not WANT to keep him. You must learn to see him as he is, and KNOW that he belongs to God, as you do. How could you treat your brother better than by rendering unto God the things which are God’s?”
05:55 AM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NewQd in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 November, 08:54
In response Mareez Newqd to her Publication
I WILL BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!
Jesus of Nazareth - I Will Be With You Always - YouTube

The closing remarks by Jesus Christ to His Disciples. From the movie, "Jesus of Nazareth", which I applaud for its excellent lifelike, three dimensional port...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 November, 09:16
In response Mareez Newqd to her Publication
Thank You

#BlessUp