Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Not sure how I’m going to do it yet, but I’d like to start a fund that gets Vets & Anons and other Patriots into a brand new home, to live out the American dream 2.0.

God knows people need it!

We’re not ready yet. But some day, we will make this a reality when we rebuild our country!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
05:25 PM - Nov 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Stop Complaining @TinaR
23 November, 01:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
OMG! I just had an epiphany. Thanks, @doqholliday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
23 November, 11:45
I'm in, @doqholliday , as this has been one of my dreams/plans for all of my adult life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
15 November, 12:52
I've owned Buckmeoff.com for a decade now.. and have wanted to do a "pay it forward" idea with it.. i have a few additional ideas to utilize with it.. but most certainly could incorporate this idea within..

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
14 November, 12:46
XRP would help.

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
14 November, 11:08
Me too.
Anything I can do to help please let me know!

https://claritycornerstone...

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
14 November, 08:20
👍

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
14 November, 07:54
This is a great idea, I will help any way that i can, 💕

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
14 November, 07:53
My focus is to help foster kids coming out of the system obtain housing and mentoring. And vice versa. Helping those willing to mentor to secure housing. Building community one house at a time.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
23 November, 11:49
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
and therein lies my other long years plans! Mine includes parents (married man & woman) that are willing to take in foster siblings as their own, with a separate organization that did mentoring, i.e. mechanic shop that would be willing to train a kid that wanted to do the same, hairdressers, teachers, whatever the profession, the person would be willing to bring in kids and literally show them hands on experience so the kids could decide if it was what they really wanted.
Met Truett Cathey years ago, and didn't know at the time that he had a similar methodology for helping kids who wanted to own their own franchise, plus has/had an org that put siblings in homes willing to take them as their own.
Beautiful plansWIPatriot!!

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
23 November, 12:07
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
That’s an option I was thinking about. I have two extra rooms in my house. I have a homeless guy living in one right now, but he’s on his feet and about to be moving in a few weeks. I would love to have a couple kids running around here. It would bring so much joy into my home. I think I’m going to look into it. Thank you for putting this in my heart and head.

Love Life @FullwithHope
14 November, 04:11
❤️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 November, 04:07
VA has been almost useless. Required PCR tests for emergency housing in SC and CA, requiring masks still in their transitional housing...so I said to hell with them and have slept in my car at times as I haved shared with my readers- even in a porta potty in Spring 2020 when everyone in my world- and I mean everyone- lost their Trump and Q-deranged minds costing me my blacksmithing business of 10 years, housing, fiancé, family... I'm not complaining. I love my battle scars. And I don't accept charity but it will be very fun to give soon.

CharRose @CharRose
14 November, 01:15
Yes, Yes, Yes!! That is my goal as well.

I own a non-medical homecare agency and we serve a lot of veterans - from WW2 all the way through to Afghanistan. There are those who have no family, other than us and would love to see these precious souls have what they need and deserve.

I'm all in!

Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
14 November, 01:05
I love this. lets do it.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
14 November, 12:28
❤️ You have a amazing heart my brother!
WWG1WGA 🐸

Red Edge @Rededge
14 November, 12:27
can it also be the Aussie dream 2.0 too?

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 November, 12:27
I am in! I would be happy to support your vision! wwg1wga

Red Edge @Rededge
14 November, 12:26
Im sure if the vibe is high you/we can accomplish anything

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
14 November, 12:22
How absolutely wonderful, would love to help! Hugs

Green 8700 @Green8700
13 November, 11:32
I’m in! I have a house, I’m just struggling with the mortgage and It needs repairs. I do when I can. I’ll do anything I can to help you. God bless you awesomeness.

Widget 260 @widget260
13 November, 10:21
I used to put together a fishing tournament every year that benefited a charity that built homes for disabled Veterans. That tournament raised enough money every year to fund the construction of three homes. The most worthwhile thing I've done in my whole life.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
13 November, 09:48
R u reading my mind Doq?
Been wanting to do this for years now. But how?
VIP list of recipients---1. Families adopting rescued kids/tunnels/sex trade. 2. Foster kids abused sexually/legal age now. 3. All Vets&All military personnel who went down into those tunnels&dealt with the horror. 4. Senior Citizens. 5. The disabled. 6. Single Parents.

Funds to purchase land. Co-Op communities (Grow food-landscaping-upgrades-electricians-child care-health etc..) Carefully designed where everyone utilizes their talents in a buddy-share system. Amish thrive by these principles of life.

Labor can't be entirely free. Peeps need to pay their bills but there r many ways to cut costs with some imagination.
If the cancer cures r released/medbeds, all the $$$ for research&funding could easily be thrown at this endeavor. Multimillions of dollars to buy materials&labor. Additional contributions would flow into this.
Collectively we could do this. We r all dialed into local resources of needed help

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 November, 12:58
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
You have similar projects. I am hoping we can all overlap and work together when it makes sense.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
13 November, 09:36
I agree...Family Is Everything!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
13 November, 09:36
I want to help🙋‍♀️❤🤍💙🇺🇲

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
13 November, 09:32
#wwg1wga !

💫😇👏

Silver Cat @silvercat
13 November, 09:29
Very cool! We should do this! Looking forward to it! Thank you, Doq!

shobud pedalman @shobudpedalman
13 November, 09:24
how do we help?

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
13 November, 09:22
i want to be a part of that in any helping way I can!!!

ECM Arizona @EM5793
13 November, 09:17
🙏 I with you , sir 🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 November, 08:52

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 November, 08:48
Thats a beautiful vision, DoQ+! ❤️ If you build it they will come:)