Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 November, 05:25
Not sure how I’m going to do it yet, but I’d like to start a fund that gets Vets & Anons and other Patriots into a brand new home, to live out the American dream 2.0.

God knows people need it!

We’re not ready yet. But some day, we will make this a reality when we rebuild our country!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
My focus is to help foster kids coming out of the system obtain housing and mentoring. And vice versa. Helping those willing to mentor to secure housing. Building community one house at a time.
07:53 AM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
23 November, 12:07
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
That’s an option I was thinking about. I have two extra rooms in my house. I have a homeless guy living in one right now, but he’s on his feet and about to be moving in a few weeks. I would love to have a couple kids running around here. It would bring so much joy into my home. I think I’m going to look into it. Thank you for putting this in my heart and head.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 November, 07:49
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
My post might have triggered you to respond. However, the thought was in your thoughts and heart already. It will be wonderful when things turn around and we can actively work on these kinds of things.

i've been living in a one bed apt. Will be moving inro a 4 bedroom house in time for New Years Eve. There is something about being there when the New Year starts that makes me feel like the energy of my existence is changing for the good.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
23 November, 11:49
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
and therein lies my other long years plans! Mine includes parents (married man & woman) that are willing to take in foster siblings as their own, with a separate organization that did mentoring, i.e. mechanic shop that would be willing to train a kid that wanted to do the same, hairdressers, teachers, whatever the profession, the person would be willing to bring in kids and literally show them hands on experience so the kids could decide if it was what they really wanted.
Met Truett Cathey years ago, and didn't know at the time that he had a similar methodology for helping kids who wanted to own their own franchise, plus has/had an org that put siblings in homes willing to take them as their own.
Beautiful plansWIPatriot!!

24 November, 07:54
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Yes, mentoring young people involves many things. Helping them find their passion in terms of what to do as a profession is a huge part of encouraging them to live their best life.