Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 November, 05:25
Not sure how I’m going to do it yet, but I’d like to start a fund that gets Vets & Anons and other Patriots into a brand new home, to live out the American dream 2.0.

God knows people need it!

We’re not ready yet. But some day, we will make this a reality when we rebuild our country!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
14 November, 07:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My focus is to help foster kids coming out of the system obtain housing and mentoring. And vice versa. Helping those willing to mentor to secure housing. Building community one house at a time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
That’s an option I was thinking about. I have two extra rooms in my house. I have a homeless guy living in one right now, but he’s on his feet and about to be moving in a few weeks. I would love to have a couple kids running around here. It would bring so much joy into my home. I think I’m going to look into it. Thank you for putting this in my heart and head.
12:07 PM - Nov 23, 2022
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LithiumOnQ in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
24 November, 07:49
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
My post might have triggered you to respond. However, the thought was in your thoughts and heart already. It will be wonderful when things turn around and we can actively work on these kinds of things.

i've been living in a one bed apt. Will be moving inro a 4 bedroom house in time for New Years Eve. There is something about being there when the New Year starts that makes me feel like the energy of my existence is changing for the good.