DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
25 October, 06:07
🔥🔥I see that many of you are undergoing treatment for parasites or the cancer that is caused by parasites and have questions. Here is a video YOU MUST WATCH if you plan on treating yourself for parasitic infection with Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, chlorine dioxide or any other homeopathic remedy. She covers the Herx reaction and tells you how to avoid/minimize its effects. You owe it to yourself to watch this because she will answer all your parasite questions and tell you exactly how to proceed with your treatment.

I plan on treating myself in the very near future and after watching this I now know how to proceed.

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga #Trump
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Dr. Lee Merritt explains all about parasites and how they effect your health especially over time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 October, 03:28
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
It's awesome that people are discovering more affordable and safer Kanser Kures!!!

I have been digging into Ivermectin after watching this video as her comments about it not working on eggs was concerning.

I also just learned in this link below, that parasites do develop a tolerance to horse paste, after so many generations. The advice was to be very judicious with it.

I wanted to share with you all the way to avoid this when you get to maintenance is to switch up your anti-parasitics and work in ones that also kill the eggs such as wormwood and Mimosa Pudical Seed.

By alternating, the next generation that has developed immunity to the last anti-parasitic gets walloped by the switcharoo its parents and grandparents never met.

Also, Korean Red Pine needle oil, Pine Gum Resin, and Oreganol p37 are all strong contenders for your switchouts..

To ease Herx reactions, keep the body tissues alkaline and you can take activated charcoal to help mop up the slaughter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 October, 04:48
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
The developed immunity was a problem when I purchased my sheep. Here in the south Parasites are a huge issue, and the shepherd I purchased mine from OVER MEDICATED to the point it just had everything suppressed. Lots 2 ram lambs before I got up to speed. Ended up using an herbal weekly from Molly's Herbals for a weekly TREATment & saved Ivermectin for a once yearly & nuclear option. Excellent results.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Brilliant!

Yes, this is what we want anons to know- save the ivermectin for once or twice a year and use herbal blends , or rotating anti-parasitic single herbs in between!

I strongly recommend Mimosa Pudica Seed and or Wormwood because they kill the eggs too.

The next generation are always nastier than the one before. Kill them too!
04:54 PM - Oct 26, 2022
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
26 October, 09:58
Just sharing this warning about Mimose Pudica Seed for women who are pregnant or trying to be. Do your own research! 😘💕
Screenshot:

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 October, 10:16
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Kim, it makes me wonder. So much gets shared here that on the labels, it says, if pregnant consult with your doctor. Pregnant women KNOW to read the labels for safety.

This product is no different from all the other products that have that on the label.

It tells me is must be the BEST anti parasitic out there when I see people trying to scare others over something that should go without saying.

When word got out about it after covid there was a move to get it banned by the FDA and many stores, including Amazon at the time pulled it from the shelves. It's THAT good. They have since brought it back. Ha!

Do you put this disclaimer up for every product people recommend. I scrolled through and did not see so. Do you know every bottle of every item people suggested here including me, has the Consult with your doctor if you are pregnant warning on it?

What makes this one so notebale to you?

BTW everyone I use AMEN brand and just ordered more.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 October, 09:02
The pudica seed supplement is best against larger parasites according to the literature. There exist microscopic parasites that ivermectin works against. This video is enlightening.
https://rumble.com/v1pugsz...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 October, 09:59
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
some are single ccell amoeba. It's why its good to mix up the anti parasitic and even use blends in the rotation. Killing the eggs is the most efficient and the smaller ones don;t function exactly the same when killed off. That's where river CL O2 pine remedies, oregao, wormwood, silver, zoelites and such some in handy.

The single cells are microscopic and can pass the blood brain barrier.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
26 October, 09:01
I've been fasting for the past 3 days, plan to break it at noon tomorrow. I'm thinking about taking a hit of iver tonight. In case there are any parasites in my body (probably), I've already starved them out, and the iver could be the icing on the cake.

arba happihr @arba
26 October, 09:53
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I want some Iver too! PLEASE
Where do you get some please
We all should do this treatment

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 October, 06:32
I just received my two bottles of Chlorine Dioxide from
that link you posted the other day!! Thank you! 🙏

I love all the Info you share!! ❤️

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 October, 07:18
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Great

It's a powerful detoxifier and can purify water of pathogens if needed.

I personally noticed a need to ramp up on probiotics while taking it as it is SO effective at taking out all pathogens, some good microflora may go with it.

Great affordable item for preppers to have handy for these reasons too.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 October, 05:00
Molly's blend has wormwood in it with other stuff.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 October, 05:04
👍

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 October, 06:31
Is that a different brand?