DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
🔥🔥I see that many of you are undergoing treatment for parasites or the cancer that is caused by parasites and have questions. Here is a video YOU MUST WATCH if you plan on treating yourself for parasitic infection with Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, chlorine dioxide or any other homeopathic remedy. She covers the Herx reaction and tells you how to avoid/minimize its effects. You owe it to yourself to watch this because she will answer all your parasite questions and tell you exactly how to proceed with your treatment.

I plan on treating myself in the very near future and after watching this I now know how to proceed.

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga #Trump
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Dr. Lee Merritt explains all about parasites and how they effect your health especially over time.
06:07 PM - Oct 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 January, 06:37
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
29 December, 12:20
Love Dr. Lee Merritt ❤️🎉 She is fantastic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 October, 10:45
Is there a link to the whole video? I've tried finding it and can't. I would love to hear the entire video she put out...

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
29 October, 12:02
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Hi Laurie! Here is a link to the entire video which is 32 min. long.

https://rumble.com/v1owcgh...

This video as well as some others that are must see as well can be found on her website along with her Parasite Protocol where she explains how to treat yourself and where to get the medications.

https://drleemerritt.com/

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga #Trump
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 January, 06:39
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I found one in which she continues a bit longer https://rumble.com/v20pg18...

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
26 October, 11:18
Thank you!

Red Edge @Rededge
26 October, 04:17
Wish i knew all about this when my sister got diagnosed with cancer...
she oassed away in 2018 😭

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
26 October, 06:04
In response Red Edge to her Publication
I am sorry! It is horrible how they have lied to us about everything!!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 October, 03:28
It's awesome that people are discovering more affordable and safer Kanser Kures!!!

I have been digging into Ivermectin after watching this video as her comments about it not working on eggs was concerning.

I also just learned in this link below, that parasites do develop a tolerance to horse paste, after so many generations. The advice was to be very judicious with it.

I wanted to share with you all the way to avoid this when you get to maintenance is to switch up your anti-parasitics and work in ones that also kill the eggs such as wormwood and Mimosa Pudical Seed.

By alternating, the next generation that has developed immunity to the last anti-parasitic gets walloped by the switcharoo its parents and grandparents never met.

Also, Korean Red Pine needle oil, Pine Gum Resin, and Oreganol p37 are all strong contenders for your switchouts..

To ease Herx reactions, keep the body tissues alkaline and you can take activated charcoal to help mop up the slaughter.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
26 October, 09:57
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Also check into food grade DME...Diatomaceous Earth. We use this as a natural wormer for dogs and horses. Not the same as a pool store sells. Must be Food Grade!

Law & Physics @physics171
27 October, 07:41
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
26 October, 02:57
@IAM13888 This was a really great video with perfect timing!!! I was getting ready to do Ivermectin protocol when this posted! All in God's timing... Thank you!

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
26 October, 02:29
Thank you! Another product you could incorporate into this protocol on the off days would be diatomaceous earth. Its inexpensive, all natural silica from marine sea plankton. It binds to toxins and also parasites as well but also great for hair, skin and nails. Make sure to get human grade DE. A tablespoon in a glass of water. Great for dusting pets for fleas, killing adults and dries up eggs. Use caution w dusting as you (or your pet)don’t want to breathe this in your lungs.

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
26 October, 03:47
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
I take DE with activated charcoal daily.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 October, 09:55
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
It also pairs well with betonite clay as DE removes heavy metals too, the clay helps pull them out.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
26 October, 01:37
Thank you so much for sharing this. Great video.

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
26 October, 12:39
Thank you for sharing!!!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 October, 12:18
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION = TRUTH !!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 October, 12:16

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
04 November, 10:20
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Dr. Lee Merritt is great, she has completely had to change all she thought she knew. Very open and a great mind and resource. She jokes if you would have told her a few years ago what she now knows (conspiracy) to be true she would have said you're smoking rope! Now she says she questions everything....as we all should!
Karen Kingston has all the sauce in the form of patents and the ability to read/present the complex information.

Richie Richard @Richie
26 October, 07:40
Excellent! A must watch.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 October, 05:43
"They know but they can't say or they might lose their funding." That bit was upsetting.

Kath 144 @Kath144
26 October, 05:13
You can download The Elimination Protocol for Parasites from Dr. Lee Merritt's website.

https://drleemerritt.com/u...

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
26 October, 12:31
In response Kath 144 to her Publication
Thank you.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 November, 09:24
In response Kath 144 to her Publication
very Helpful - thank you

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
26 October, 04:40

Night Shift @kekerista
25 October, 09:15

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 October, 08:30
FINALLY I FOUND THE LINK https://rumble.com/v1pugsz...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
27 October, 05:22
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
👍Thank you

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 April, 01:52
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I tried to tell my in laws about this on Sunday. If it doesn't come from Fox news, they don't listen. I find it incredibly frustrating, but then again I don't want to hear them say word one about their health issues to me-ever again.

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
25 October, 08:28
Great video! Thank you for sharing! Can anyone send me a link to get ivermectin, i am using the paste button would like to get s prescription.I live in NY and it’s not available here. Thanks so much!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
26 October, 11:37
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
Here is some info on where to purchase.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 December, 07:36
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
Danny healed himself after countless drs told him numerous times he would die ....also thousands of people of all ages and ailments calling in testimonials.. ...the ivm pills do not even come close to paste which is much more pure ...IVM is a mold that comes fron the soil and i do truly believe its a miraculous gift from mother nature to all mammals .....i highly suggest listening to one show (all shows under music files) ...https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 October, 08:25
Excellent ... it reminds me of the same protocol for getting rid of fleas (parasite too) if you have outdoor pets, they can bring in the fleas and you need to cycle the threatment to get the eggs.

Y E S makes perfect sense.
Thank you for sharing this.

Dr. Carrie Madej also mentioned the hydrogel, it was in a helmet saying they were using the AI to connect the pilots to the air/space craft and their mind was controlling the ship. (5G enhancement)

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
25 October, 08:23
Thank you Dan 😊

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 October, 08:10
Thank you!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
25 October, 07:50
SO informative! Thank you!!!

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
25 October, 07:43
would anyone know what the the maintenance recommendation are? She mentioned it at thw end of the video.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
25 October, 07:45
In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication
I just watched it, yes it cuts out about that time but she did say once you get to 3 days on and a month off with no symptoms that's when you are in maintenance mode, just keep doing that.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
25 October, 11:36
In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication
https://drleemerritt.com/

she has a web page just found it

hope saxton @Scribe11
25 October, 07:38
Great info! I'm going to get the D paste and detox soon as well.. Thank you so much❤️

Robin Oxman @Robino
25 October, 07:33
THANK U.....

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 October, 07:29
Great video, thank you for posting. I wish he would have discussed what mg dosage he takes.

LA- Patriot @icedlatte
25 October, 07:36
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
It's based on weight. 12MG is about standard.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
26 October, 10:20
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
This link was posted by another patriot and should be very helpful.
https://drleemerritt.com/u...

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
25 October, 07:12
She’s good!

shari asbury @shariasbury
25 October, 07:12
I watched an interview with her today on PSB news 24/7 Live stream, Connecting the dots with Dan Happel... She is right on ... ThanQ for posting