sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 08:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 October, 11:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
10/13 Julian = 10/26 Gregorian
[Wednesday] = 2 days ahead of schedule?

10/10 Julian (11) = 10/23 Gregorian = Saturn retrograde ends = flip the switch= pain
+3 days = 10/13 = 11.3 = Biblical (MG)

https://www.history.com/ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 12:02
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Are you familiar w/the SOL calendar?

22 October, 12:41
It kinda goes with this book I’m reading…

Anna Earthling @earthling2
25 days ago
Thank you, copper conducts electricity really well, and you may like this book by Johanna Paungger: The Power of Timing: Living in Harmony with Natural and Lunar Cycles. She learned it from her grandfather in Austrian Alps. It can be used in USA just as well.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 01:23
That's another book added to my list!

OMG! I didn’t understand where VK was heading with this! Another . connected? Is the key woman!?! So much so they changed the calendar to throw us out of sync. To distract from how important that cycle is! Gives new meaning to flux capacitor!

#TheHolyGrail
01:41 PM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 October, 12:31
I recently learned an old Bob Dylan song, ‘Sign On The Window’, and there’s a line that says “Brighton girls are like the moon”. The moon is always fluctuating and changing.

Bob once told Hurricane Carter, the boxer, after being asked what he is constantly looking for (Hurricane Carter said Bob had a look that he was always constantly searching for something) that he was searching for the Holy Grail.

24 October, 12:43
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
[They] are always searching for the “spark” to create life. The best the can find….rejuvenation and cloning! #TheyFail

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 October, 10:58
What if
They messed up so much (time, moon, hormones, etc) that its actually wrong that women have to have 13 periods per year...
Once or twice (like most mammals( would be enough...
Would be easier to deal with, to plan a pregnancy...
I know it may sound a bit streched but maybe not
Just a different angl

23 October, 11:00
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
But it has my attention! ❤️‍🔥

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 October, 11:01
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
anything is possible….the days of me just dismissing things that seem a little far fetched are over

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 October, 12:40
i remember he said something about "woman" (it should have been women) - in a message a couple of years ago (somewhere along that time frame)............but what exactly escapes me...........

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
22 October, 10:01
Calm down everyone. 365/28=13.03

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 October, 09:59
13, bout every 28 days

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 October, 05:53
Moonstrual cycle.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
22 October, 05:36
Now if we can control our cycle , with out birth control.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 October, 05:48
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Finally occurred to me 20 years in... as I carefully counted a 26-day cycle. Six days before was the danger (mood, emotion) day. Then there were "no procreation" days. Catholics called it the rhythm method. They do tend to have large families, though...

Glad that's all in the past (whew!).

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
22 October, 04:36
13 Months
13 Lunar Cycles

22 October, 04:42
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Blantant and in our face! We just forgot how to play! It’s been an awe inspiring day on AU today! And we aren’t even to the rally, yet!

1/19 = 119/911
Jan 19, 2018 4:53:00 PM EST
Why are we here?
Why are we providing crumbs?
Think MEMO.
BUILDING THE ARMY.
Not convinced this is spreading?
You, the PEOPLE, have THE POWER.
You, the PEOPLE, just FORGOT how to PLAY.
TOGETHER you are STRONG.
APART you are weak.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED.
THEY WANT RACE WARS.
THEY WANT CLASS WARS.
THEY WANT RELIGIOUS WARS.
THEY WANT POLITICAL WARS.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED!
LEARN!
FOR GOD & COUNTRY - LEARN!
STAY STRONG.
STAY TOGETHER.
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.
This is more important than you can imagine.
Q

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
22 October, 06:38
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
That's the most fertile rythm. Ovulation is on the new moon🌑, when "the new moon is born", and 🩸is on the full moon🌕. Easiest to get pregnat. If they are the other way around, more difficult to get pregnant.

some one special to some @godrus
23 October, 01:53
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
also, children are born at the full moon, Tides are highest at the full moon and children are born around the full moon - the magnetic pull? I think they are related the high tides and births at full moon.

Kira Kju @kju17
22 October, 04:27
more... less

22 October, 04:34
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
I hear ya! 😉

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
22 October, 03:50

LeLe John @Grace1125
22 October, 03:45
yes and Yes a Woman Is The Holy Grail

22 October, 04:29
In response LeLe John to her Publication
@grace1125 Coded into our DNA? So if vaccines are made from fetal tissue, what happens when they inject male tissue, into female blood stream or vice versa?

2ne FruAa @FruAa
24 October, 01:12
In response LeLe John to her Publication

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 October, 03:41
💥👍😃

22 October, 04:25
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
I’m beginning to think the only one that hadn’t made the connection was me! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 October, 03:38

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
22 October, 03:46
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
LOL, We were told to envision exactly this in birthing class🌹many moons ago!😁

Bee Saved @BSaved
22 October, 03:23
sol

22 October, 03:25
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
🤔 sol
sōl
noun
The fifth tone of the diatonic scale in solfeggio

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
22 October, 02:40
Months = moonths. Women who live together sync their cycles together.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
22 October, 02:45
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
And dammit, never considered the 'flux' capacitor!!! 🤔🤦‍♀️

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
22 October, 04:50
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
yes when my daughter's were younger and living at home it seemed like we were all in sync

Ana Tate @Anatated
22 October, 02:30
That God Himself named her the Ezar for the man, before revealing her from the side of the man, is the first clue.

They have tried to downplay the name, making it a simple servant/helper.

Ezar is used multiple times when referring to God Himself when He steps in and rescues His creation.

Woman is not the savior. Woman has always been the action by which God rescues His creation.

This is why (they) have always attacked her. This is why (they) try to make her thinks she is less. This is why (they) created feminism, to make woman forget who they really are.

After all this time. (they) still think that (they) can stop Gods plan by erasing woman. (they) are wrong.

God makes. No one can unmake what God has made. No one can take from His hand, that which He holds.

(they) lose.

22 October, 02:37
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Ezar - is a new word to me. Where are you pulling it from? Definition search only comes up with boys name, prophet, scribe from 5th century b.c.

27 October, 11:54
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Saw this and thought of our conversation. NCSWIC!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 October, 02:11
Follow the wives.

chore Toke @choretoke
22 October, 01:54
To many❗️😏

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 October, 01:51
Hence the war on women. It’s key to evilness.

22 October, 02:26
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Satan says “I will not serve”

Referring to Jesus, The Son of a mere woman?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 01:45
Every 28 days

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 October, 04:04
13 times.
Gods number 😍
the day i was born😀
i wear 13 everyday
its always been my number even when the people try to say thats an unlucky number!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
22 October, 04:10
naturally should have been every 28, but lots of interference from the array of chems that are consumed on daily basis. gee wonder how intentional that was. women used to get pregnant if they had sex without "protection". now they try for years/decades or go to ivf (which surprisingly costs $100,000's ) then the gov has your sperm and eggs. gee wonder what kind of experimentation and money making endeavors those could be used for